Mocking the top 10 picks with current draft position

Discussion in 'Draft' started by GasedAndConfused, Dec 18, 2020.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

1) NYJ - QB lawerence - obvious pick here

2) jax - QB Fields - they could opt for wilson but he looks rough on film and a big project. I think they go with the safer QB pick in fields

3) Cincy - OT Sewell - they don't need a QB, the need some o-line help for burrow. Sewell is too good to pass up for them

4) Dal - ILB Parsons - they need defense badly. their offense is good. Parsons is the best player available on D and vanderesch is always hurt too. Parsons can command the defense for a decade

5) Car - EDGE Rousseau - they have a pretty potent oefense with moore, robby, and mccafrey so I don't think chase is the pick here. I think they go defense and add an edge rusher

6) ATL - QB Wilson - matt ryan is getting old. they are pretty stacked at offense. they could opt for chase here as well but taking your future QB makes sense when you have a 35 year old agining expensive QB. chase is interesting as it adds to their offense which includes julio, gurley, riddley, and gage. julio isn't young anymore either and could decline soon but i'm sticking with the QB of the future here.

7) Mia via Hou - WR Chase - miami gets a top 10 pick in the tunsil trade thanks to houston sucking. WR is a big hole for them right now. chase gives tua someone to throw to

8) Phi - WR Waddle - philly is a shit show right now. really hard to predict. wentz was benched but since they took hurts in the 2nd I don't see QB here. they are also a ton over the cap and need to cut some dead weight. I'm going with another WR despite them doing it last year in the 1st to help out hurts

9) LAC - CB Farley - chargers are actually a pretty talented team with shit coaching. their offense is great with herbert so I think they go defense. I can't see them grabbing an edge with bosa and ingram already. So they take the top CB on the board.

10) NYG - EDGE paye - giants are kinda shit show right now but in a bad divsion so don't look as awful. They won't move on from jones yet so QB isn't an option. I considered WR but with slayton and shepard they are ok at WR plus ingram. barkley comes back next year too. So I think they go BPA on defense and get an edge rusher they badly need for their 3-4 and try and be a team that limits DJ and his turnovers by running the ball with barkley and gallman and playing good defense. their D has played well recently and adding an edge rusher would be huge

NCJetsfan likes this.