Mike Singletary Cartoon

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Antoni, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

2. EliTheGiant

EliTheGiant New Member

Singaltary Is Gay / I Take My Pants Off

3. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

DJ Gallo on Singletary:

49ers president admits Mike Singletary is only a rebound coach

San Francisco 49ers team president Jed York admitted today that current interim head coach Mike Singletary is merely a rebound coach he is using to help the team get through its breakup with Mike Nolan.
    “We were with Mike for three and a half years,” said York. “For a long time we though he was the one, the one we would be with forever. And then it suddenly ended. I guess it was crazy to immediately get with another coach, and maybe it was. Maybe we are weak. But we needed someone.”
    And in Singletary, York says the team found the perfect rebound coach.
    “He is passionate. He wears his emotions on his sleeve,” said York. “In a lot of ways, Singletary is everything Nolan wasn’t. It can’t last. I mean, we got into his pants after half a game. That’s moving way too fast. But we’re going to stay with him for now, until the end of the season, and then take some time for ourselves to decide what we want to do in the future.”

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/081110&sportCat=nfl

9. At first glance, Monday night's 49ers-Cardinals matchup might not seem compelling. But in Mike Singletary we have a coach who, during a completely inconsequential home game on a beautiful Northern California fall afternoon, freaked out and dropped his pants. Now thrust Singletary into the pressure of "Monday Night Football." If that isn't marketable to a national audience, I am not an American.

10. No doubt in the past 15 days Mike Singletary had a sudden realization that after dropping his pants, kicking a player off the field and exploding in his postgame news conference -- all in his first game on the job -- he might have trouble getting his team's attention from here on out. I mean, how do you top all that? So if I may, I'd like to offer a few suggestions for the remainder of the season.

Tonight: Magic tricks. Where did that rabbit go?

Week 11: More magic tricks. Where did your pants go?

Week 12: Fire eating.

Week 13: Tire eating.

Week 14: Green screen. Whoa! A halftime speech on the moon! And now underwater! And now amidst a bloody struggle on an ancient battlefield!

Week 15: CGI. Who wouldn't listen to a pep talk from centaur Singletary?

Week 16: Ritual sacrifice. Alex Smith should help the team somehow this season.

4. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Haha, that's awesome Yisman

5. 624

624 Banned

haha nicee

6. Gloom N Doom

Gloom N Doom Member

^ Avatar still creeps me out