Mark Sanchez and his 66.6 QB rating

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by BeastBeach, Sep 16, 2012.

1. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Is this a sign? Is it time for Tebow to ride in and provide salvation for the NY Jets???

2. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Sanchez started out on fire. Then... the Steelers remembered they aren't the Bills.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Couldn't you have drowned yourself in a toilet while you were pondering this thread? I have read some good posts from you. I would have though you were better than this half-assed tripe.

4. Banjo

Banjo Banned

The time will be next week, when Sanchez craps the bed against Miami and embarrasses himself again

5. NFL

NFL Active Member

Don't talk shit when your QB had a little more than half that last week.

6. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thread wreaks of troll and Teb-ignorance.

7. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I like your user name

8. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Don't be ridiculous with this stuff. Tebow isn't some divine being. He's just an outspoken Christian just like most athletes. Only difference is he actually walks it and doesn't just say he does then get a dui with a hooker and blow in his Escalade.

9. Coach K

Coach K New Member

You've made some solid posts before so I dunno if you suffered blunt force trauma to the head when you typed this or if your just trolling.

Maybe you didn't see that nobody got open all damn game and when sanchez fit alot of passes into tight windows Holmes couldn't bring anything in

Sanche looks good, the rest of the offense? Not so much.

10. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

This thread is not about religion. Let's not take it in that direction. I think the OP clearly meant "salvation" in terms of football while making stylistic writing wordplay on Tebow's religious beliefs. That said, I don't think we are anywhere near "Tebow Time". It would take multiple games from Sanchez to bring that upon the Jets, and it would have to be clearly his fault. That, or an injury to Sanchez. I think that there were enough drops by the Jets receivers on well thrown passes that you can't say Sanchez was really at fault for the low completion percentage. Sanchez has a LONG leash.

IF and I do mean IF Tebow were to start this season, it would be at the end of the season if the Jets have a terrible record like 3-10 with Sanchez stinking it up.

11. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

My god some people our stupid on this forum. He we go again, everyone thinks Sanchez stunk it up. I guess you didnt see Homles drop about 3 passes in his hand and crying he was interfeared with. Fight for the ball, you not going to get all the calls. And boy, we had a HUGE running game yesterday too.
    Our D had so many 3rd and longs that went for a first or got a shitty call against them and of course the one Cramarty was tieing his shows in the endzone while Rottless threw up a hale marry and got a td.

It sucked yesterday, but everyone will be back healthy next week.

12. Bannon

Bannon New Member

There were some key drops, which can artificially lower completion percentage. Plus, some downfield tries as the game got out of hand. Completion percentage is an overrated stat.

13. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Whoa there... I don't think everyone is saying Sanchez stunk it up. Matter of fact, I don't think anyone said that in this thread. Even the OP himself only asked a question of whether this is a sign. You guys take one comment and all of a sudden ALL Tebow fans are saying Sanchez sucks. I'm an unabashed Tebow fan and this is what I said...

EDIT: Ok, one guy said a bad comment about Sanchez.

#13 Backup QB, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  14. catfish

catfish New Member

PFF only shows 1 drop for the game, the rest they have as defensed. They are usually pretty good unbiased analysis. I would actually feel better if there were more drops, as drops can be a streaky, fluky thing. A high number of defensed passes mean receivers are getting 0 seperation or the QB is not putting the ball in the right place. Neither problem is likely to go away like drops can

15. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

It certainly will be this morning because usually its the most important stat in all of football the alpha and the omega , the ultimate measurement of football skill.......this morning it's an over rated stat......I'm sure

#15 CowboysFan, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

This was a tongue-in-cheek thread started with a pretty direct reference to religion, actually. '66.6 QB rating' is referring to 666, the mark of the beast. Not that I think there should ever be religious discussions in this forum, but I don't think you were paying attention.

17. catfish

catfish New Member

I completely missed that, I feel like more of an idiot than usual

18. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Seriously, why wasn't Tebow in there more? Also, let him throw, hell as hard as he throws he can wedge it in tone's face mask so he has no choice but to catch and there would be no silly dropping the ball after a first down bull!@#$ that he does.

Play Tebow!

19. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

66.6 QB rating....

The mark of the beast.

But seriously tebow still shouldn't start. That never even crossed my mind during this shitfest of a game.

20. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

hahaha I missed that as well. good one...