Man caught on video urinating on ex-wife’s grave ‘almost every morning,’ NJ reports say

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by The Waterboy, Sep 28, 2022.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

OK, which one of you is this?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-caught-video-urinating-ex-183630028.html
    A man in New Jersey is accused of habitually urinating on his ex-wife’s grave, according to media reports.
    The purported desecration occurred at the Tappan Reformed Church cemetery, a centuries-old burial ground on the border between New Jersey and New York.

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Maybe they got it wrong, maybe they were just into sone kinky shit

Royal Tee and The Waterboy like this.
  3. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Taking the piss?

jetophile likes this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I was getting a kick out of that until Maury Povich said you are the father. I have a certain level of respect for anyone who can actually stay that angry for that long with such unrelenting persistence but when it's displaced anger it's just boring blame shifting.

For the Brits on here, I distinctly remember a case in England where this guy whistled The Addams Family tune every time he saw his elderly neighbors. They took it as an open form of intimidation, and brought charges against him. "It was ruining our lives", that kind of thing.

Now of course I don't condone harassing the elderly by any stretch but it was so absurd I found it hilarious. That, and I was living vicariously through the Addams Family tune whistler because I hate my neighbors. It's a rental, need I say more? No, but I will.

Every time a new landlord buys the house next to me (it's on the block for the 6th time in the 32 years that I've lived here) I'm excited for about 30 seconds only for it to be as bad if not worse than the time before. The lawn is never maintained, drug addicts move out, new slobs move in, etc.

The current tenants are all almost completely moved out. The slumlord who bought the house 4 years ago evicted them with notice because he wants out of it. It has three units, and the entire house was occupied by members of the Korean cult The World Mission Society Church of God. That cult almost fully indoctrinated my friend's daughter (what a nightmare), but that's a story for another day.

Anyway, I've periodically thought since I heard about that case years ago that I have better than good cause to whistle The Addams Family tune myself any time and every time I see anyone going in and out of that dump.

I'm not making that story up. In fact, I'm gonna see if I can prove it all these years later and I hardly ever look anything up.

5. jetophile

Underrated comment. I can't say he didn't give two shits.

Satan likes this.
  6. jetophile

Hahahaha, I FOUND IT! My memory is damn near unimpeachable . . .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...stling-Addams-Family-theme-time-saw-them.html

. . . but Holy Shit, hahaha, there's ANOTHER ONE!!!! As in a completely different one! Where has this article been all my life, I'm dying here. It came up with the search results, an incidental find:

https://nypost.com/2019/05/16/neighbor-from-hell-blasts-theme-from-the-addams-family-at-family/

I do suddenly have an overwhelming urge to whistle, though.

7. The Waterboy

5 months in prison for whistling, seems a bit excessive.

8. jetophile

#8 jetophile, Oct 1, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  9. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Damn you all. I can't stop whistling that now.

There are some great stories about what people get ASBOs for over here if you want a laugh and have the time. The woman banned from having sex because of how loud she was sticks in the mind.

10. The Waterboy

Could you imagine the guy that starts dating that woman and when they finally get to doing the deed she is dead quiet. That might kill his self confidence for life.
    [​IMG]

MoWilkBeast and Hemi like this.
  11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Who was his ex, Urethra Franklin?

I’ll let myself out…..

The Waterboy, MoWilkBeast and Hemi like this.
  12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Whole new level of hate...

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Urine can actually be composted. True science.