Madden 10...The Best Football Game I have ever played

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PennyandtheJets, Aug 14, 2009.

1. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

WOW. Let me just start with that.

Where to begin? I know where. Madden should stop putting out demos. The Demo is not even close to the final product that is Madden 10.

In the Demo it was impossible to run the ball on All-Madden, but in my franchise mode on Madden 10, I was dominant with the ground game. (Against All-Madden)

TJ was a monster. He had over 110 yards. Shonn Greene had a decent game. I used him strictly as a short yardage/goaline back and he had over 25 yards and 2 TD's.

I am so happy with this game I could cry.

If those of you are worried about it being to easy....DON'T!

I played the ravens Jets preseason game and couldn't move the ball!

Great defenses...stop offenses....Shitty Defenses....get run over!

The Texans were absolutely lethal through the air. Matt Schaubb lit me up for over 400 yards.

I played a 10 minute quarter game with accelereated clock. The game went to overtime and I won 34-28.

If any of you are thinking twice about buying madden...dont. Too good of a time not to buy.

PS: I am 1-1 online so somebody needs to step the fuck up and challenge me!

2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I love it too. I couldn't run too well vs. Jacksonville. 83 yards for TJ on 23 carries. I dominated though. I guess our D kicks ass too since you said great defenses stop offenses and I shut down Jacksonville.

3. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

PS3? I am moving up to the next-gen world from the Madden PC world this year, I need a couple weeks, but I fully intend on being the best Madden player on TGG.

4. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

What about WRs still running OB on crossing patterns and outs?

Is the moving pocket for real, or can someone online still sprint backwards with the QB and give themselves all day to throw?

These have been my 2 biggest pet peeves for a while now....other than that, I just care about graphics.

...the reviews have said that there are still certain "go-to" plays, but Gamespot also mentioned that it's harder to throw to the same WR consecutively...we'll see.

The bullshit thing, if it is true, is that QB sneaks still work alost 100% of the time on 4th down from 2 yards. Why this is not fixed is beyond me. I plan on testing all of this stuff out this evening.

You know that if the QB sprinting backwards thing and the QB sneak thing are not improved, the shitheads online who are gamers, not football people, will be using it all day. I guess this is why it's better to play against people you know, or at least who you trust to be legit.

#4 Jtuds, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  5. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

hahah MS, everyone knows I'm the best player here.

6. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I'm going to sprint home after work and get this game in...heard it's fantastic!! I can't wait to see the Jets on the field!! I heard you can change the uniforms around this year...so we can finally wear the white jerseys with green pants? And do they have the Titans uniforms available as well??

7. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

You sure can, you can wear the titans unis and the white jersey with green pants

8. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

Going out during lunch to get it today, probably won't get into it until tomorrow but I'm excited.

9. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

Played one game last night and it was pretty sick. Did a game on the default settings against the fish, and Sanchez went 15-16 for 324 yds and 3tds as i beat them 27-7. Loved the feel of the gameplay (im gonna have to bump up the difficutly) but some of those new presentation tweaks look pretty awful (Pennington has a mullet and the walk that Feeley and Clemens do after hitting a fg or extra point looks so awkward).

10. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

online franchise mode with no salary cap, contracts, etc... ewwww.... I'll pass till they add that

11. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I played 3 games last night and was pretty happy with the game play. It seemed a lot more smooth than in recent years and a lot easier to control. I loved the fact that I was able to pull Kerry Rhodes from one side of the field to the other on a deep ball and make a pick. Finally when I hit the jump button the mother fuckers actually jump. Really, really smooth game play.

The gang tackling, breaking tackles, and drastic QB accuracy difference when getting hit all make the game much more realistic.

The whole halftime show and extra point show are cool ideas but really don't add much to the experience IMO.

There are some pretty bad glitches I noticed while half asleep. Players who were injured and out for the game were seen on the field in different packages and special teams is one I remember off the top of my head.

As for the Jets, the 3 headed monster is lethal and Keller is unstoppable. The pass rush leaves much to be desired but the secondary is pretty sick.

12. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Wow, yeah that's bad. I am sure that's an easy fix with a patch though.

13. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

bahahaha...dude, your not even that good. I love the enthusiasm though...

14. jetsflyinginjersey

Love the game. Just finished my first live game. Won 21-7. Running game is nasty, and I stopped AP. Harvin is QUICK in the game. Have to work on my pass defense when I'm controlling Bart Scott; should've had 2 picks with him but I was either free lancing too much or I ran pass the receiver because I was so excited knowing I had (of should've had) a INT. Leonhard had 1 INT. Jenkins is a beast; whenever you need a stop control Kris. No one is close to matching him up....ain't it the truth!

15. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I freaking hate controlling LBs and DBs....always a DE or DT for me....less to fuck up!

16. steves850

steves850 Active Member

Playing it right now lighting it up with Sanchez and Washington. Love it.

17. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

Another reason why I should have bought the 360 instead of Wii! I regret it!

18. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I still dont have the game. Picking it up with Gamestop opens in 40 minutes.

19. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

did anyone else know that you have to pay $10 to activate the online franchise mode? I can't say im too pleased with this...

20. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

No you don't. There's a code on the back of the manual so you can do it for free.