Madden 10 - Franchise league (PS3)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scikotic, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Bahahahaha

Dude, check yourself...you're not THAT good, but keep blowing yourself in the process. You in or not?

2. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

Let me know the details. And I'll let you know. Is there anyway we can do something like have 5 people we know will follow and the rest of the franchise teams are controlled by the computer?

3. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I believe that will be the case...

4. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Yessiree bob

5. MParty7441

Ok, so can we pick like 3-6 people to be in this? People we know will follow? Such as you, me, MB...and whomever else you feel worth. I dont want the same thing that happened last year.

6. MParty7441

Actually, looking it over....the 7 people that have signed up already seem to be good. We should close this off until then. unless there is someone that wants to join we know will be a good player.

7. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Yea, I completely understand and share the same feelings with you on this. I still have the league from last year on my Madden 09, so I can bust that open and see who didnt play their games and make my determination from that...

8. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Include your names to the list if you are gonna play again this year...

Scikotics
    Wildthing2022000
    MBGreen
    MParty
    Gustoonarmy
    Jtuds
    Vilmalover51
    rmagedon6

Definitely in this year.

By the way, I think it'll be wise to just keep it TGG. Last year all those ppl who didn't even play 1 game were friends of friends on TGG. At least if we get only TGG gamers, we can confront them about being pussies. That's just my take on it.

9. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Im not familiar with Vilmalover51. I hope he plays this game enough. With that said, I think we should set a date, like Sept. 1, when we set to kickoff out online franchise. That way, we can practice for a few weeks.

I didnt get good last year (first madden on PS3) until October. I went on a 40-2 rampage to end my 09 career. Then I went back to play it a few months back and I sucked again. Go figure...

10. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Agreed. Thats definitely whats going to happen. Im not in the mood to deal with people outside of TGG. Its more fun this way anyway....

11. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I know its going to be first come first serve when it comes to picking teams. Last year I picked it out of a hat and it just so happened that I won. This year, I wont be picking the Jets...I usually only play with them on online play against people I dont know..

12. MParty7441

Well, you can decide with to do with Vilmalover. But either way, I think we should close this...and do the drawing again for the Jets. Sept 1st?!?! come on...lets give everyone the weekend and lets start that Monday.

13. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Thats way too early IMO. Unless your opinion is in the majority...Maybe a poll is in need?

14. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Ha! I've gotten better the more I played it. Last year was my first Madden on PS3 as well. Haven't really played online since I like to build dynasties on Franchise mode, but this year I know what to expect.

15. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Game comes out the 14th. That gives you 2 solid weeks to prepare. I think sometime around the beginning of Sept is good.

16. MParty7441

I'd start next Friday. Who cares? Why is time needed to fine tune your stuff? hope we'll play 10 + seasons and everyone will be good by the end.

17. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Im the opposite. I really dont play franchise that much. I am a huge fan of online gaming, mainly because the computer lacks that creativity that I crave. The computer also has a way of being cheap....not a fan.

18. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Because I can't guarantee that everyone will have the game by then. Not to mention, im not going to spend all day on the PS3 when the Jets are playing later that night...

19. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

The reason why I say that is because I'm gonna have a pretty busy weekend the weekend it comes out. So technically, I'll be getting my first crack at the game against you guys online.

Ah, fuck it. Whenever you guys wanna do it, I'm down. Just let me know when and where I need to be to kick some ass.

20. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

so from my understanding, its like a normal franchise mode that we can play a 17 week schedule with trades, free agency, drafts, and all that good shit?