Lorenzen Wright Murder Case

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Mar 22, 2022.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

What terrible story this was. I saw a documentary about his murder and man, was it ever disturbing. His evil ex-wife only got 30 years.

https://www.localmemphis.com/articl...tion/522-2548cf93-ad2a-4114-922b-6dbb9ca6b968

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article259626924.html

They lured him and the poor guy was begging for his life. Because of his ex-wife he had blown through most of his money. Well, she blew through it. All he wanted was to live a quiet life. To hell with those people, awful human beings.

2. jetophile

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I remember watching a documentary on this one when it was still unsolved. Glad to see there’s some justice in the world.

4. jetophile

The one I saw the ex-wife had alteady been arrested. The portrayal of Wright was very fair. He was a little arrogant in the beginning of his career because his upward trajectory happened so fast, the money, etc. but he really grew as a person. Completely mellowed out, gave back to the community, became a better father, local hometown hero, kept to himself, didn't mix with a bad crowd.

It was just really sad. There's something about luring somebody to their death like a Judas goat that chills me to the bone. He was on the phone with 911 when he was shot. What a shame.

It's certainly not like the guy did anything awful in his life, but it always strikes me as so bizarre when people who are doing all the wrong things turn their life around, and then boom, someone murders them. See Sean Taylor.

Sean Taylor started to live an upstanding life, was dedicated to being a better and fully present father, dropped all the people who were using him, starting staying away from clubs and bad influences and you know how the story ends. What pissed me off the most about that was he fed those kids, he gave them money, they slept there a few times and how did they repay him.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.