Looking to sell 1/2 season tickets

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by Big Poppa Naich, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

As I did last year, I'm considering trying to sell 1/2 of my season tickets. My family has 6 seats total. So here is the deal....

We want to all go to the same 5 games together. So, we're going to take one preseason game, and 4 regular season home games. We want to sell as a package 1 preseason and 4 regular season games. Face value $95 each. Not willing to sell to scalpers, brokers, or resellers.

If you're interested in buying 6 tickets to 5 games, OR if there are multiple ppl interested in buying them in groups of 2, please let me know. Prices will be $475 per seat per 1/2 season. $950 a pair.

I will TRY to work with you if you can't go to any specific game, but please keep in mind that I reserve the right to pick which games we're keeping.

2. Big Poppa Naich

I should also mention how good these seats are. They are on the opposing team's 35 yard line, lower tier. Great great seats. Not many better in the stadium. Ask some of the other members on here who bought some games from me in the past.

3. Welcome to J-Ville

Welcome to J-Ville New Member

what row? and also how would u ship them?

4. Big Poppa Naich

Row 22. I could ship them however you want. USPS is easiest for me, I could use express mail. Or, we can meet 1/2 way and do an exchange in person. I live in North Brunswick.

5. Mario

Mario Well-Known Member

I may be intersted, but I need to wait for the schedule to come out to see what games I could go too.

For anyone else who is interested I bought two games from him last year and they are awesome seats.

6. Big Poppa Naich

Bump. Now the schedule is out, I want to look for anyone willing to commit to this. Please let me know if you would like to buy 2, 4, or 6 1/2 season tickets. $950 a pair, face price.

7. parafly

parafly New Member

I am interested. Please check your PM's.

8. parafly

parafly New Member

BPN, please clear your PM's. I have a question for you.

9. Big Poppa Naich

Bump.....

Ok here is the 1/2 season package I would like to sell. I have 6 tickets total for each game, and would like to sell in groups of 2's.

8/17 Minny (preseason)
    9/23 Miami
    11/4 Washington
    11/18 Pittsburgh
    12/9 Cleveland

I'm sorry about my full inbox! Didn't realize it was full. Its open now. So feel free to PM me.

10. Big Poppa Naich

Tickets are sold. Thank you all!