Let us remember this season...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Pereiro16, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Let me just say I teared up bad today after the game. I get emotional easily from sports. This loss was worse than Beltran striking out looking in 06 and Doug Brien in 05... at least to me

But say what you want about today, but you wont forget what a rollercoaster ride of a season this was. Between the crazy games, scandals, contreversies, etc, this year was definitely the most wild one of my life.

The organization is changing for the better. Two straight winning seasons, with a great chance of winning the division next season if free agency goes well. I think with homefield(and referee) advantage we can make it over the hump.

I wouldnt want any coach over Rex Ryan right now. He is my favorite sports figure after Kobe right now.

Anyways im gonna post my season video one last time just to help people remember some good times from this season. (Its reached 50,000 views so dont think im posting this to get views because I can give two shits about that right now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bABToL_yNFg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bABToL_yNFg[/YOUTUBE]

2. titan999

titan999 Active Member

The Jets are on their way to being a perennial contender and they finally appear to have a coach and QB in place. However, until they find a way to get it done on the biggest stages, they will never be an elite NFL franchise. We need the rings. I am completely done with moral victories and wait until next year.

3. greenthumb

greenthumb New Member

I would like to forget the season, if I could get my hands on one of those Men In Black memory erasers I wouldn't hesitate to turn it on!

[​IMG]

4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Beltran striking out still hurts me to this day....

5. greenthumb

greenthumb New Member

When I watch the video I get pissed off all over again!

6. Ghost50

Ghost50 Well-Known Member

I really wanted us to win with this squad this year. next game nor next season is guaranteed

ugggh

7. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Well said. I don't feel good about next year till the draft/free agency/injuries play out.

You just never know.

8. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

I agree this loss was bad and its gut wrenching. But nothing to me will ever be as gut wrenching as Beltran out looking. After the Endy catch and all that happened that game, that moment made me feel like I was gonna puke.

But we're comparing a 9.99 to a 10/10 on the pain scale, so whatever. Gotta pick up and move on.