League running out of places to send Tebow.

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Concerned_Citizen, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Looks like the Buffalo Bills just committed some cash for Kevin Kolb. They were one of the few teams left I thought MIGHT be interrested in Tebow.

But some other deals happened earlier too. For example:

Raiders:

The Raiders just traded a couple of picks for Matt Flynn and seem content to let him duke it out with Terrel Pryor for the job. The Raiders always seemed to like Pryor for some reason a lot of us never understood, but hey they are the Raiders.

They got rid of Palmer, but is there really room for a Tebow distraction? As a Bronco fan, I'm kinda liking the idea of him going to Oakland.

Seattle:
    Some will say that opens up a backup spot for the Seahawks, and Tebow plays a similar game to Wilson. Seems like a logical choice, right? Nope. I wouldn't bet on it Tebow fans... http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...s-carroll-tebow-distraction-article-1.1201019

Pete Carroll isn't a Tebow fan. At all... Thought he was a distraction the Jets didn't need, and I seriously doubt he'd follow suit with that mistake.

Doesn't make sense anyway. One of the knocks on Tebow is that he turns starting QBs into mush. Happened to Orton, and happened to Sanchez as each of them had their statistical worst year when they had Tebowmania up in their faces.

Arizona:
    Arizona was a popular rumored site for Tebow to land, but The Raiders are near finalizing a deal that moves Carson Palmer to Arizona. The cards already have guys that can be Palmer's backup and Tebow's style doesn't really look anything like Palmer, so a trade to Arizona is looking less likely.

San Fran:
    Heard rumors that they might be trading for Tebow, but I can't help but notice this is April 1st. It still doesn't make sense for the same reason it doesn't make sense in Seattle. Do either of these teams REALLY need to create a QB controversy or having those young studs distracted by Tebowmania?

Quite sure he's not heading to San Fran for that reason alone.

NY Jets

Some think he might stand a legit chance at being QB of the Jets. I'm betting the farm against him getting a shot to start, and if he doesn't start, he's gonna rot on the bench. I doubt they will even mess with wildcat. Tebow reportedly worked out with Chris Weinke. I guess Heisman trophy busts from the state of Florida have to stick together. But while he is doing that, Sanchez had been working with Jeff Garcia. A fairly underrated QB who was about middle of the pack. But he was very experienced in the West Coast offense, which is what the new OC has used a lot of. So Sanchez already has a leg up on Tebow heading into a Training Camp that will only be a couple weeks long. Anyone think Tebow is actually gonna win that?

Other Teams:
    Maybe a backup role in Chicago or Cleveland. Some rumors have Tampa in the mix as well, though I think people are reaching for that one.

...then we have the draft. The FEW teams that have a spot left will probably be content to fill with the draft.

It's looking bleak there, Teboners. And you guys still think teams are just waiting through the posturing of the Jets to get him on the cheap, when he could already be had for next to nothing. What if the Jets hang on to him until after the draft? Dump him prior to camp?

Should we get it over with and write the obituary on his NFL career now? Or maybe more teams are looking for a good punt protector...

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're not terribly obsessed with Tim Tebow.

3. Concerned_Citizen

^^^and here's one right now, who is sweating bullets watching Tim Tebow's career sinking like the Titanic. I see you aren't looking for a lifeboat.

I'm sure you think he has as good a shot to start for any of those teams as anyone.

We just identified the first violinist.

*cue sinking ship violin music*

[​IMG]

Anyone want to take the second violin?

Funeral service for Tebow's career scheduled sometime after the draft. Unless someone wants to use him as a running back and he goes along with it. We all know he won't do it though. What a waste of good football (non-QB) talent.

#3 Concerned_Citizen, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  4. Dierking

You are just an incredibly sad individual.

5. Concerned_Citizen

No, the Teboners are sad. they are starting to see the writing on the wall. You can see all of them crying all over the internet. All that emotional investment in a shitty QB... and for what?

Are you going to disagree with any of the points I made above, or do you see the truth and are just going to lash out like a mere child?

6. Dierking

You quite obviously know something about emotional investment.

7. Concerned_Citizen

So I take that as a "no." Tebow's situation is looking pretty bleak to you too. figured as much. Guess you're gonna pout and attack the messenger.

[​IMG]

8. Concerned_Citizen

Looks like the Cardinals getting Palmer is pretty much a done deal.

Go ahead and cross Arizona off the list.

Siberia looking like a likely destination for Tebow.

9. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

FYI, Dierking is NOT a Tebow fan at all. I doubt he cares whether Tebow ever takes another snap in the NFL ever again.

#9 Backup QB, Apr 1, 2013
  10. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

lol.

_______

#10 Backup QB, Apr 1, 2013
  11. usc1978

usc1978 New Member

Well, CC, it looks like you're going to get the last laugh on this whole Tebow thing with his obsessed fans. Quarterbacks are shuffling all over and no one is willing to give up anything for Tebow. It is my hope that you should the same amount of class in "victory" as Tebow showed while a member of the Jets; namely, none at all.

12. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Talk about rewriting history.

13. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I still think he becomes a Bear...

- Jason Campbell left Chicago for Cleveland....Cutler who has been banged up a lot lately has no real legit backup behind him.

- The coach who helped Tebow for his combine back in 2010 was Marc Trestman, who is now the Bears head coach...I think Trestman will believe he can fix Tebow and if something happens to Cutler, he will have some plays designed to make Tebow work.

Now if he gets traded for like a 7th or a swap of picks in a round or if he just gets signed up as a FA, that I don't know but I think Chicago could really take Tebow on.

14. usc1978

usc1978 New Member

He started his tenure off by lying about getting to choose which team he was traded to and ended it by lying about asking out of the offense. He tried to sabotage McElroy because he's an entitled, terrible teammate and then lied about it to protect his most valuable commodity, his reputation.

15. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

lol wut? k brb.

16. usc1978

usc1978 New Member

I'm assuming that you actually know what I'm talking about, but I'll post links if you're genuinely confused.

17. major33

major33 Well-Known Member

What is a Teboner?

18. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

People who don't like Tebow fans come up with childish plays on his name, which in turn they use to describe his fans.

For example:

Tebot
    Teblower
    Teboner

Or they'll make up nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, etc...

Teblow
    Teblows

If you want to add extra "oomph" for emphasis, just capitalize certain parts of the your newly created word. Or add hyphens:

TE-Blow
    Te-BLOW
    TeBLOW
    TeBLOWER

It's all very clever and like sophisticated and stuff.

19. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Trust me, I'm not confused. No need to post links. I just disagree with your interpretation of the facts.

20. major33

major33 Well-Known Member

Thanks! I just assumed he's another one of those liberals who hate Christians. He's a concerned citizen, just in case you didn't know.