Late hits on Sanchez WTF

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HardHitta, Nov 18, 2011.

1. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Either way we played like dog shit and put ourselves in position to lose this game in atrocious fashion once again but why was that piece of shit Miller able to smash Sanchez late twice and not get called for the penalty ??? An later on he was hit low at the knees by one of the Broncos linemen clearly late again I mean are they fucking blind or was it because Tebow is Jesus Christ of Nazareth and Sanchez is Mexican so they decided to just fuck us.

2. MagicHef

MagicHef New Member

Honestly, Miller has had a lot of borderline or even blatently late hits on QBs, and he's gotten called on it once. I think they may just expect it from him at this point.

3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Sanchez doesn't get calls. He never has. The NFL system for protecting QB's is a star system and it always has been. If you're a star you get calls and if you're not you don't for the most part. That's just what it is.

It's not a racial thing I think. Daunte Culpepper and Donovan McNabb got just as many calls as Manning and Brady. They were stars and you don't let people mess with the money.

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Those were absolute bullshit, the officials were awful tonight, they also stole 45 seconds from us before the half on a pass that was clearly dropped by the Broncos WR yet they continued to allow the clock to run. Of course the way our offense played scared tonight it wouldn't have made any difference. They had no intention on trying to score before the half until it was too late. Those 45 seconds absolutely made a huge difference as Folk had to attempt a 61 yarder.