Last Nights Favorite Moment

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RapZiLLa54, Oct 12, 2010.

1. RapZiLLa54

RapZiLLa54 New Member

Now I know most will think this a no brainer with Dwight Lowery pick 6 but for me it was Jason Taylors brutal strip sack that really put the icing on the cake.

JT has been great for us, he hit Favre a few times last night but then finally got him. Brady, Henne, Favre the man doesn't disappoint!!

2. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I liked seeing Shonn Greene bust that run at the end. I was waiting for that, Rex like to use him late in games when the D is worn down and he'd been struggling. Thought at the time it sealed the game, plus I was getting tired of FGs.

3. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

If the D didn't allow Minny to go right down the field after that Greene TD we'd be hearing about what a great drive sanchez led to close out that game.

4. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

My favorites moment last night was Shonn Greene's TD, I've been waiting for it, and it finally came last night!!

5. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

Honestly for me? It was watching Nick Folk kick all 5 field goals and every extra point. Not a single one looked shaky. He was dead on. I have been down on Nick Folk a lot this year but this game really gave me confidence in him.

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Steve Young was praising him in the postgame on that last drive. Talking about how Sanchez showed him he can find a way to win football games, leading the team down the field, even after a subpar night.

7. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

When the clock said 00:00 & we had more points then the Vikes :up:

8. nyjunc

That would have been the perfect ending, that was another drive to close out a game. It was a really impressive drive in the air and obviously on the ground.

People think Mark was bad last night and he did so many good things. The bar is beginning to get set alot higher for him, I'll take a "bad" night when he doesn't turn it over in those conditions and leads a GW drive like that.

9. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

This.

/filler

10. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

its was about as bad as it can get weather wise, and he handled it. last season shitty weather contributed to a bad game (i may be making htis up, but i'm pretty certain), so it was good to see him handle it well. personally i think he played an excellent game last night. shitty weather and he kept the mistakes down. he had a few throws in the 3rd that were a lil questionable... but for hte most part he did what we want him to do in that weather. manage the ball.

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Yup

filler

12. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

For once I gotta agree with Champ... the second half they spent almost trying to give the game away. Win is a win though... :beer:

13. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

My fav. moment is Shonn Greene TD run. As much as I love LT, I was feeling that Greene was getting squeezed out of the game. Just to make sure LT is healthy heading into the playoffs, I'd like the offense to try and balance the touches between LT & Greene a little more.

Not sure if most of these passes are meant to LT or if it's just Sanchez checking down.

14. nyjunc

The weather was fine, just a slight drizzle
    [​IMG]

15. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

Yea as bad as it was that we couldnt get td, I felt pretty good that were still up 15-0 off of just FG's. Did Folk have a 50+ yarder last night? Cant remember the whole night was kinda a blur.

16. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

the pick six because i had NO way of winning my bet. even we had the ball back during the clock management disaster, i knew we were just going to try and run out the clock.

i would have been happy the jets won even if by 2, but the $500 makes me a lot happier.

it's funny because as soon as the vikings got the ball that possession, i'm like "fuck i lost...unless a miracle happens and we get a pick six".

17. XxceenxX

XxceenxX New Member

It has to be When my brother who is a midjet fan said he really didn't like shone greene coming out of collage.And then he busted that run to seal the game..

18. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

When our USC QB didn't turn the ball over in just awful weather. The knock on USC QB's is they can't play in the elements and even though it wasn't his best game he played good enough to get us a W.

19. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

When the final whistle went, my nerves were jangling

20. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Doesn't he extend that record, youngest ever QB, 5 games with no INTs....
    Last season he put up some other impressive records too, post season.