Kevin Jones

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by twinjetfan, Aug 21, 2007.

1. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

What do you guys think of him? He was doing very well until a serious foot injury. Do you guys think he is fully recovered, and will do well in a stacked Lions offense?

2. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

I was always a fan of Jones. However, this season I am leaning towards Tatum Bell over Jones for two reasons. The foot injury scares me, if I remember correctly it is a lisfranc foot fracture(?) which typically take a long time to heal and for someone who needs to cut a lot it might slow him down. Also, I think Bell might be a better fit for the Mike Martz offense. He's more of a home run hitter who can take advantage of the pass to set up the run philosophy that is typically employed. Either would be a great late round flier in my opinion but nothing more than a #3 back at best.

3. thegoldengod

thegoldengod Active Member

i think bell is the better option at this point...and the safer bet

4. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Injured half the season...and then what?
    I wouldn't take him b4 a TE.
    He had a few good games last year, otherwise he has just been a headache for owners.

5. German Jets Fan

German Jets Fan 2007 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

in most ppr formats he was a top 15 RB last year, despite he only played 12 games. He should be back to 100% at midseason and goes in the 8th-9th round. he has great value, where he?s usually taken.