Just a warning, DO NOT buy custom stuff from Jetsshop.com....

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by soxxx, Aug 7, 2011.

1. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

So the day Holmes signed I ordered white jersey custom made from Jetsshop. (they didnt have the white one in my size anywhere so it had to be custom). So days go by and after a week it still said it hadnt been shipped, I was like WTF how long does it take you to print a name on? like 2 seconds? Finally emailed them and the next day the order said its complete. (they mustve read my message) I honestly thought it was going to take a weeks to get done.

So I get back home today from a trip and its in the mail. I was like thank god this bullshit is over and its finally here. I open up the box and, here I am staring at a completely blank jersey, no names, no numbers, nothing. Im like wtf??? you got to be kidding me. So I thought maybe I made a mistake somewhere, check the reciept and of course it said "add on: Holmes, 10", so I knew it wasnt me. So at this point im livid, how in the world can you let blank jersey get sent? hows that even possible?

I call this store up, and what I get is one of the most ignorant people ive ever meet. It was a black woman who was complete asshole. I explain what happened, and she never says sorry or anything, instead she starts ranting about how I called her yesterday, and she starts calling me rude and stuff im like are you kidding me? i just opened up the box minutes ago? how are you going to tell me I called you yesterday? I wasnt even home yesterday? At this point im screaming at this lady, demanding that my jersey that I got charged for be sent immedietaly. Instead their sending a box overnight, that I have to put the fucked up jersey in, and then i have to go to the post office and send it all the way back, THEN finally they will make me another jersey correctly. So it looks like im waiting another week.

All in all, I would avoid these jackasses, and they better pray that, that box shows up tuesday or else they will have the most livid customer they will have to deal with EVER....I might call the manager of this store tommorow reguardless and a file a complaint on that lady, and hopefully milk them for a free jersey or t shirt for this nonsence.

#1 soxxx, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  2. erasmus

erasmus New Member

How do you know she was black, and why does that matter?

3. steves850

steves850 Active Member

That's some serious bullshit, I am very disappointed about hearing this I would hope a NFL run shop would have some professionalism.

4. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Maybe they couldn't fit "I Love Coronitas" on a jersey?

5. colleen74

colleen74 Member

What was the weather like the day you ordered it?

6. IATA

IATA Trolls

God Damn blacks, ruining everything

7. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

The black woman you were talking to was 624.

8. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yea whatever im calling the manager tommorow, to bitch that I have to take time out of my day to drive ALLL THE WAY to the post office(mile down the street lol) to send this shit and I demand I be given a free tshirt or hat.

9. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Just don't stay on the phone too long. The aliens that run jetshop.com will trace your call, and then you'll be really fucked. Saw it on X-files. Shit is real.

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I think your beef with them might bare fruit....but not a hat or t-shirt. Perhaps a pack of matches or a key chain.

Good luck in finding your whale, Ahab.

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

HA they dont kno who they are messing with, i kno how to kill aliens and wont think twice about doing it:wink:

12. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Was your Jersey shipped from Ruberti's in PA?

Lids took over the Jets shop and I think they have been having issues with those authentic jersey's going out. I ordered two authentic jerseys from them back in March before Lids took over and everything was a-okay. Took about 3 days to get and they were shipped from Ruberti's in PA which is the same company that handles the name and numbers for the On field Jets and Eagles players jersey's. I really hope they still use them because they looked great.

I have bought authentic jersey's from the NFL shop and they use a different company which uses a different font then the jersey's that the players wear.

13. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Fucked up comment don't you think?

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Ive dealt with many customers myself, and it does seem though that black women seem to be a little but rude then the rest of the people I deal with. Old white ladies also are in that boat to, they are rude as fuck and think they should be treated like royalty or something.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I hear yellow and purple ladies are fucking rude too.

16. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

[​IMG]

"Oh. I wrote him an email saying I am going to contact the authorities if I don't get my refund in full."

#16 bojanglesman, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  17. bojanglesman

18. bojanglesman

What about old black ladies? They must be the devil. Or do those qualities cancel each other out?

19. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I see we have some Harvard Grads on this board. Congrats your parents must be proud!

20. bojanglesman

Its sarcasm.

Its ball-busting.