Josh Bellamy

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ConcordeChops, Sep 10, 2020.

1. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

2. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I had to double check and make sure Manish wasn't making this up. Looks like we dodged a bullet.

3. 24McNeil

24McNeil Well-Known Member

if the jets paid a livable wage non of this would have been necessary.

FJF likes this.
  4. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I blame Adam Gase.

He had to be involved somehow

stinkyB likes this.
  5. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Such BS

6. DefenseWinsChampionships

Disappointed in Bellamy. Don't know him personally but he's from right here in St. Petersburg and kids sport his jersey around here. Not an athletes job to be a role model but it's disappointing to see someone from a city that no one knows about make mistakes. He's not a kid either is in his 30s. Like the famous quote nothing in life is worse than a wasted talent. Went from making a nice salary to being a con artist thief of a fraud and now lost everything. You can work an entire life for what you have and in less than a second lose everything you worked so hard for. Bad decision maker he was/is and I bet he stinks @ CHESS.

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I have lived around this area for 30 years and have never seen a kid wearing a Josh Bellamy jersey. No one cares about your St.Pete, Florida, etc. connections.

Bellamy was not a star in college, never played for any Florida team after high school, was an undrafted free agent, and you want people to believe kids are wearing his jersey. Throw your bullshit around somewhere else.

stinkyB and FJF like this.
  8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

ha. Well done.

9. DefenseWinsChampionships

You most certainly don't come to the S. Side of St. Pete you're an absolute fool if you don't know that Josh has passed out hundreds of his Jersey's to less fortunate kids within his city St. Pete takes pride in all of our athletes you don't have to be considered a "superstar" for St Pete natives to support. Clueless you are.

10. The Waterboy

I lived off Central Ave before you even knew where St.Pete was, i worked around Campbell Park when you were still waiting to kiss your first Amazon woman. So just get the fuck out of here like you are the only one that knows St.Pete.

stinkyB and FJF like this.
  11. DefenseWinsChampionships

Ok. OLD MAN but I can tell you haven't been to Playlot 3 (neighborhood grew up in), Jordan Park or Midtown etc recently because if so you'd notice all the kids rocking Fowler, Speights, Jenkins and Bellamy jerseys etc and Josh himself has passed out HUNDREDS OF HIS JERSEYS OVER THE YEARS so I know 100% that you are full of complete sick and a LIAR @ that too; you old man. And I know 100% you've never been to our local game room gambling spot where Josh pictures hang from the wall right next to the Griffin brothers. You're a liar for real for real.

12. The Waterboy

I'm sure you'll have no problem posting a pic of one of those kids in a Bellamy jersey tomorrow then

13. DefenseWinsChampionships

I don't take pictures of little kids. Do you? Creepo. I'm not going to continue arguing with an OLD MAN liar who knows nothing about how proud our community is of our players they don't have to be famous like a Fowler and Bellamy has lots of family here in St. Pete, genius. You don't the kids who received his Jersey handouts @ Chunky Sunday wear his jersey? Lol genius know it all you are, old man. I'm about to get off work @ 5:15 and collect my winnings from last night on my 3 pick. Bye bye old man.

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

St Petersburg smack is weak

15. The Waterboy

Don't you know, it's St Pistol. According to PhiLLy-Stacks that is