Joe Mixon

Discussion in 'Draft' started by tanknyc, Apr 19, 2017.

1. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

The guy has some baggage tied to him of course we all know this. Do you think we should take a gamble on him in the later rounds? He definitely is a 1st round talent but if he is sitting there in the 3rd round do we consider taking him? I think he made a mistake and could and should learn from it and walk a straight path from that moment forth.

He will land on a team somewhere just wondering your thoughts on him?

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

he won't be available by our 3rd pick.

3. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

I figured a team will grab him for sure. He has too much talent for them not to but he also could slide due to his off the field issue.

4. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Really impossible for any of us to answer without knowing who the real Joe Mixon is. Based on talent he's gone in the first half of the first rd.
    After interviewing him and the Jets feel his incident was a one time mistake and he's learned from it then I'd take him in the 2nd If a QB is not in the cards at that pick.

He can go anywhere from top 15 to undrafted and I wouldn't be surprised by either outcome.

5. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

I feel like if he gets past the 4th someone will take a shot after that because 5th-7th usually don't make the team or contribute if they do. But like you said teams may shy away from him as well. It will be interesting come the draft

6. jetfan59

jetfan59 Well-Known Member

I don't think he will last that long. I expect him to be picked on day 2 at some point.