JetsDaily.com...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetfanmack, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

As many of you know, I run a Jets blog at http://www.jetsdaily.com. It's the offseason, so material is going to be slow. If there's any news, obviously, I'll post it and talk about it, but I'm just looking for some feedback.

Basically, I can either talk about the draft more, I can focus more on free agency, or I can just keep everything focused on the Jets. The other thing I can do is talk about other sports, like NCAAB, MLB, NBA, and maybe NHL or MMA. It would be mildly sacrilegious on a site called JetsDaily.com, but I'd love to post some NCAA tournament stuff somewhere. I haven't decided if I want to host it on my blog yet though.

Oh, and not to sound like a douche, but clicking on the ads always helps, both on my site and on TGG.

2. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Other sports are cool but so as not to overwhelm yourself you should just focus in on the NY teams. JMO.

3. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Well, it would really be the teams I'm more knowledgeable about to cover, so the Yankees mainly. The Nets, too. Still, college basketball is probably my best sport other than the NFL, if not period.

4. illmatic

illmatic New Member

I like the site and i'm adding it to my blog roll. I'd like to see some more opinion pieces in addition to the breaking news

5. RevisCB

RevisCB New Member

I like the look of the blog, maybe some college basketball (preferably Syracuse ;) ) Anyway i have added it to my favorites to check on, when i do my daily routes.

6. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I would stick to the Jets Mack. I know it's tough in the offseason with not much news, but there are still things you could write about. Maybe try breaking down the team by position and analyze the current roster. You could look at one position per week and consider potential upgrades through FA or the draft if necessary. Another thing you could do is go back and look at historical Jets and there careers. Split it up over a week per position when there is no news to write about.

7. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Get Bosko to write some stuff for you.:up:

8. Dunlaing

Dunlaing New Member

Just make up stuff when there's no news. That's what the papers do.

9. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

If someone on here that I respect ever wants to make a guest post about something, PM me with what you want to say, and I'll probably put it up there and give you credit.

10. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed