Jet's will lose next week...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by shabbtastic, Dec 18, 2006.

1. shabbtastic

shabbtastic Well-Known Member

Classic let down game, Chad will lay an egg and we'll all go back to bashing him again. Miami is licking their chops to pressure Chad and disrupt his rhythm; it's not going to be a Minn or GB where he'll dictate the game. So don't get your hopes up

Besides, Chas and the gang looked like shit in the second half of yesterday?s game, just like the GB game. Sound off...

2. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

Jason Taylor and co. are going to do their best to abuse Chad. This game is going to say a lot for what type of QB Pennington is.

Personally, I think we lose and Chad folds.

3. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

Still no love for Chad. All teams want to pressure the QB. It's up to the Oline to protect him.

4. rillo

rillo New Member

WOW...didnt you say the same about Minny? Whats with all the negative stuff.....I think the CS will be ready!! All chad has to do is manage the game....and we win....:finssuck: O yea....and the Oline has to play with balls.....

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

If Miami won yesterday and had a glimmer of hope I was worried we wouldn't win but w/ them out of it and possibly playing Cleo lemon i feel much better. The Phins are packing up for the offseason. yeah they hate us and want to beat us blah, blah, blah but it's hard to get pumped up a week after you are eliminated.

6. rillo

rillo New Member

YEP!! O PLZ START LEMON!! LOL.....I expect a tuff game thats for sure.....

7. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

I normally don't advocate this style of play but the Jets need to protect the ball on offense and let the Dolphins beat themselves. The only way I see the Jets losing this game is if they let the Miami D make big plays.

8. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

Actually here's what I said last week about Minny.

I guess I just always expect the worst.

9. shabbtastic

I WANT to love Chad be he keeps breaking my heart!! Kinda like the really hot ex-girlfriend I had in college that I gave way too many chances to, one minute things are awesome, sex etc.. then you find out she's blowing some dude on the soccer team, but you give her another shot because the sex (in Chads case the picking apart shitty defenses) feels soo good only to be let down when you find out she on her back again!! :mad: :mad:

Sorry ...

10. rillo

rillo New Member

Yea i agree with that.....OLINE HAS TO PROTECT!!! for us to win...and get the sweep!!

11. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

Your rite, The jets should not even play this week...

12. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

All hopes rest on being ready to play Miami next week. I for one will be picking the Jets to win. Jets in the playoffs? Why the hell not?

13. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

Did you know HE is no the head coach any more ???

14. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

I will go to church 10 times between now and Sunday if need to. Whatever it takes to get this win.

And Brick, you're facing Taylor. Wall up!

15. shabbtastic

Why the hell not? because these are the NY Jets that's why! :eek:hmy:

But no really, I can't wait to be screaming "F" bombs in front of my new TV come Monday night. "it's begining to look a lot lke christmas"

16. rillo

rillo New Member

Man you guys are brutal.....win or lose......I know in the past the JETS have lets us ALL down....but its a new regime.....dont know about anyone else, but i sense a different attitude about this team.....theres no reason why we cant win this game.....its our second home :finssuck:

17. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

We already had a letdown game, that Buf game was as damaging(and might turn out to be more damaging) as buf '01 or chi '02.

18. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

I'm more worried about the Raiders game. We still don't have a playoff spot, what is there to be let down over? Oh yes, we're the 7th seed now, let's relax!!! After we beat Miami though we will probably have the 6th seed, and then the Oakland game will be to hold onto it. That's dangerous with this team. I really hope we don't back in again.

19. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I think we'll win and I think that the Dolphins fans will embarass themselves by having J-E-T-S chants in the 4th quarter going on.

I just don't think Miami is any good. I know they crushed New England at home, and I know it's no lock at all, but I think we'll take it.

20. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I am not worried at all about Oakland. Oakland is a godawful team, and hopefully the fans won't let the team let down (assuming we beat Miami).