Jets vs. Texans Game Plan

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Remarker, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Anyone care to speculate?

As each game has been played, we have learned more and more about how the CS plans games and the effectiveness of their decisions.

This Texans game, win or lose, may prove to be the most insightful indicator yet as to whether the Jets' 2012 season will be a success or failure.

I want the win but sometimes wins are not the best measure. Example; Jets 48 Buffalo 28.

#1 Remarker, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Glazer: Jets will use Tebow a lot more

Posted by Mike Florio on October 7, 2012, 1:53 PM EDT

Reuters
    Though it’s unclear when or if Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez will be benched for Tim Tebow, Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the Jets will use Tebow a lot more on Monday night against the Texans.

Then again, the Jets couldn’t use him less. Through four games, he has thrown the ball once and he has nine rushing attempts.

Glazer says that Tebow has gotten more practice time this week, which makes sense given the injuries to the receivers and the lack of a running game.

If Tebow can make the offense go, look for him to be used even more moving forward.

3. Remarker

Remarker Banned

I'm thinking I would like to see Mark start and continue as long as he moves the ball and gets points and continue each subsequent series, as long as the Jets get points from each series.

When or if Mark falters, put in Tim and if time allows, let Tim run the offense for a minimum of 1 full quarter, not to excede 2 quarters no matter what the score is.

If there is any time left and the game is winnable, put Mark back in, OR if the Jets are winning by a comeback proof large margin or losing by an insurmountable number of points, put McElroy in.

That should give us some insight.

4. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

i think we come out doing the same bull crap, and get blown out worse then we did vs the 49ers

something like 56-3