Jets vs Pats Week 3 2019 - Studs and Duds

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Sep 23, 2019.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

Studs

Gunner Olszewski - For muffing a punt that led to the jets 1st TD and preventing a shut out

Bill Bellichick - for sitting tom brady and allowing the backup to come in and throw a pick 6

Bell and Adams - for saying the right things in interviews and not abandoning the team

Antonio Brown - for getting kicked off his 3rd team in less then a year, right before his team plays the jets and right before I had to play him in fantasy football

Duds

Gase - just a shit gameplan. doesn't air it out or take chances. I watched all these young Qbs come off the bench due to injury air it out. why can't we do that? if we lose 60-0 and throw 5 picks so what. a loss is a loss either way.

Offense - our Defense has scored more points then our offense through 3 weeks of football. (defense 2 TDs, 1 safety) Special teams (1 TD) Offense (1TD)

Fans - for thinking the sky is falling already and overrating certain positions. Here is an interesting stat. aaron donald has 0 sacks this season. the broncos as a team have 0 sacks despite having von miller and bradley chubb who they drafted 5th overall a year ago and was DROTY

Royal Tee and stinkyB like this.
  2. Yorkshire Jet

Yorkshire Jet Member

I think the fans have a right to be upset at starting 0-3 and not being competitive. We are fans, not GMs or head coaches, we have a right to be fed up at watching the patriots view us so low that they actually bench Brady, we are allowed to be disappointed. We'll all be cheering them on against the Eagles, but right now, we suck.

3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Not really related to this thread but just an addition to your final point about the Broncos passrush (or lack thereof). Before the games this week Denver ranked dead last in pass rush win %. The Titans were 31st and the Jets were ranked 30th.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  4. GasedAndConfused

it's ok to suck without the whole trade bell and adams nonsense. I don't have an issue with venting or disappointment. I do have an issue with people who take things to far

5. GasedAndConfused

yup and denver has one of the best edge rushers of the last decade (von miller) and a top 5 can't miss pass rusher who was DROTY and got 12 sacks in his rookie season (chubb)