JETS VIP Experience for Season Ticket Holders

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by FazeOne17, Sep 25, 2015.

1. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

My cousin is a season ticket holder, and last min his buddy bailed for this game so I was invited. He said this game is some kind of VIP Experience, and that we are going on the field to hold that ginormous American flag. Has anyone here done this before?

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

How much are you getting paid?

3. endydee

endydee Active Member

I went to Atlanta a couple of years back when the Jets played the Falcons on MNF. Before the game during the festivities outside the stadium, I ran into a guy who worked for the Jets who had an extra pre-game on field pass and he just gave it to me. It was pretty cool to see the players right in front of me as they warmed up. I got some pretty good pictures, and even got one with John Idzik, and myself. It was a unique experience to say the least.

4. max

max Active Member

shorter bathroom lines

5. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I got offered that when I purchased my season seats this year. My rep put it in for Week 1 but my friends and I were busy tailgating. Might try to have him give us a chance at another game.

From my understanding, you get to simply go on the field at around 10:45/11AM until 12 and watch the team warmup. Then you either still stay on the field for the national anthem or just go back to your seats when warmups are done.

6. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Awesome dude, thanks for the info...ill take a bunch of pictures if possible