Jets pay Cromartie's child support bills

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GBA, Mar 8, 2010.

1. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/07/jets-give-cromartie-500000-upfront/

LOL.. Damn that's a lot of $$$. One less thing for him to be distracted by, I guess.

2. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

$500,000 is a lot of money for child support.

3. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

4. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Not when you have 7 kids with 6 different women. That's a lot of baby momma's mouths to feed.

5. steves850

steves850 Active Member

Shit I thought I paid a lot for child support, I think women should be required to show an itemized invoice for 85% of what they spend that child support on. I know they can't quantify everything they actually spend but at least 80 - 85%. My ex brags how she pays for dinner for her boyfriends and blah blah blah, and there aint a damn thing I can do about it.

6. CraigF1210

CraigF1210 Member

well if he bought a 10 dollar pack of condoms and his bank went down 10 grand then I'd think someone pulled a fast one on him...

7. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Some might say that she a gold digger.

8. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

nice math dude.

9. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

At this point he should just opt for the vasectomy.

10. steves850

steves850 Active Member

He better have gotten some suckie suckie with those condoms...

11. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Expensive condoms.

12. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I think once the man is making a good dollar the itemized deal goes out the window.

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

This means that the Jets own 7 babies in 5 states. If any of them turn into a solid NFL prospect, I think the Jets have dibs on them now. Bill Belichick would be proud.

14. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

in my divorce agreement my ex made sure i have a 750 k life insurance policy....fuck her

i have a folder that is in bold "LIFE INSURANCE".... i printed my middle finger on the copier

15. 611LWC

611LWC New Member

On top of it all you can not write child support off on your taxes....But this is supposed to be a football board

16. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Cromartie is a moron who doesn't tackle and hasn't been good in 2 yrs. The only thing that favors having a business relationship w/this idiot is that he is in a contract year and needs to perform well in 2010. 7 kids w/6 women = MORON.

I love it when dads bitch about paying child support for their own children. Better yet is when they show up in court for nonpayment. The good judges lock their asses up. You would be surprised how quickly these idiots find the cash once they spend an hour or two down in the hole with about 15 thugs in jumpsuits. If you don't want to pay child support - DON'T HAVE KIDS. Once you decide to be a father - don't expect the rest of us to pay for your children. Cromartie is a sleazebag who is a shitheel in the lockerroom and doesn't tackle. STUPID MOVE.

17. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Hey Abdul,

Who are you kidding? This is America and you and I live in Mass.

We are going to be paying for other father's children until we die.

Not saying I'd like to live elsewhere, cause unless we're talking NZ or Oz, I'm staying.

Just saying its expected at this point both by you and I and by the free loading shits that take from our paychecks every week.

18. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

I laugh when people say they want their ex to show a % of what is spent on the child. My wifes ex tried that and her lawyer laughed. Everything costs more with every extra child in the house. When my stepson spends the summer with his father a lot of bills go down. Electricity, water, food and miscellaneous bills go down to name a few. Also a lot of that child support goes into his savings account and his idiot father doesn't understand it.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The Jets are trying to alleviate one of the off-the-field problems that this guy has. Hopefully they put him in contact with a financial advisor as well, because if an NFL player cannot affort to pony up a 25k check for child support, he has more problems than keeping his dick in his pants.

This move is a low-cost way of getting rid of one headache and getting this guy focused on his new team. While I don't approve of someone pumping out children like they are a factory product, I approve of this decision by Tanny..

20. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

This is a very, very smart move by Tanny.

There you go Cro, we jsut got all your worries out of the way, now get your dumb ass to the Swamp and get to work on time.

I like it!

:up: