Jets coaching

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Milliner is your Mommy, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Down 21-10 at the half. Makes adjustments and completely outplays the Chargers in the second half. ST coaching was great. Schotty called a very good game and our Defense tightened up and forced 2 turnovers.

2. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Agreed I was down and out in the 1st half to see toughness to come back like that

3. Mangold Goldman

Im so impressed with the defense they really stepped up 2nd half after getting gashed in the 1st.

Also props to Kyle Wilson great job out of him with the pick and great coverage all game

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

The OC his shit together today. Hopefully he can keep it up before he's fired.

5. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

I said this game was a certain test as to how the rest of our season would be moving forward. The team should feel very good going into the Bye with this win that no one gave them a chance at.

Now, everyone gets some rest and come out and build on this win and the Jets could turn this whole season around and get to 10-6.

6. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

It helps when you have a run game working for you but for sure he definitely got his act together. The red zone play calling was very good even though we didnt score that insurance td at the end the play calling was what I wanted.

7. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Sanchez was great again. 54.5% passing, but who cares when he leads like that?

8. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

D pitched a shutout in the 2nd Half; that's what an elite Defense does -- not saying the D is elite, but this is what it's capable of.

9. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

Tom Moore called a good game!

No but great all around.

10. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Defense shut them out in the second half. Outstanding.

11. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

The only call I have a problem with was the idea to pass on 3rd down on our last drive. I'm not gonna complain but, hey Greene is running at a 6 yard clip. Let him try it.

Overall though, our coaches kicked ass. And our defensive front 7 performed adequately against two very good backs, and got some push on Rivers. Our offensive line played well, but not perfect. (Side note: the Dolphins have 7 sacks today against the Broncos, we held them to 2.)

12. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

The Jets would have the rest of the league messing their collective pants if they ever start playing 2 halfs of football.

13. Penning10toColes

Penning10toColes Active Member

If San Diego did anything, it made me be thankful for our coaching staff. For all the shit we give Schotty and stuff, can you imagine having Norv Turner lead your team? All those neutral zone infractions...Holy fuck. Try and be more undisciplined, Chargers. Just try. See if it can be done, because I'm thinking not.

14. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

think about the number of times he made a great decision by throwing the ball away. thats why his % is down. He is making good decisions throwing the ball away 4-5 times more today than normal. But thats the best decision to make.

15. Leicester Jet

Leicester Jet Well-Known Member

Glad to see Wilson putting some hits in today