Jerseys

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MikeSLTJ23, Nov 18, 2007.

1. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

The g/f wants a Jets jersey for our anniversary. Only women's jerseys available appear to be Chad, Vilma, and Coles. She told me to spend as little as possible without getting her a Chad or Vilma jersey (due to the questions of whether or not Vilma will be on the team next year and who's gonna buy a Chad jersey now). So Coles is my obvious choice then. But does anyone know if there's any others out there without me having to get one personalized? Thanks for your help.

2. MikeSLTJ23

And no, I'm not getting one of those pink or lime green ones...she'll be in the stadium dressed like a normal Jets fan haha.

3. MikeSLTJ23

Nevermind...screw it I'll be a decent boyfriend and just get a customized Rhodes jersey haha

4. luckiestman

luckiestman New Member

i always prefer a number without a name

5. erlovepuck

erlovepuck New Member

Just a suggestion that may help expand your options, look at youth jerseys because they are cut pretty similarly.

6. MikeSLTJ23

she specifically mentioned rhodes...i think she definitely wants a jersey with a name on it (thanks for the thought though).

good idea er, i'm gonna have to check into that, thanks

7. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

customize a Clemens jersey

8. JIMsection323

JIMsection323 New Member

Heres an idea . And no disrespect but if your GF is not a big one you can get her a youth jersey. My GF bought a youth Chad #10 but being that his days are pretty much numbered here she wants me to get her a Nugent #1 now. She thinks hes cute, i know gay.

9. MikeSLTJ23

To the other poster, I mentioned Clemens...but she didn't show much interest haha.

Ha, no disrespect taken. I told her that I got a customized jersey that said "RHOOOOOOOOOOOODES" on it. She's skinny but I still thought about adding, "to take up all that extra space" but that woulda just been mean haha. Also, she wants a Nuge jersey because she thinks he's cute, so you gotta do one better and get her a Robertson jersey.

10. m123456

m123456 New Member

get the throwback jersey with namath