Jeff Hanneman dead at 49

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Hobbes3259, May 4, 2013.

1. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Slayer founding member dead far too young, due to liver failure related to uncertain, but non-rockstar causes.

RIP.

2. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

saw this on friday hobbes. was never a slayer fan but sad regardless.
    those guys sold alot of albums and toured constantly. makes me wonder
    if he neglected treatment or not. he had to have had some righteous bucks
    for healthcare, but thern again i don't know anything. i heard it was a flesh eating type of virus, maybe you can't treat that severe a disease. again, i don't know.

3. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Get bit by a brown recluse? Take your ass to the doc immediately.

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I hate spiders, I've got widows, recluses and those fucking camel spiders in my area. Throw scorpions (not the German metal band either) in the mix and there is a lot of shit that can fuck you up in my backyard. The camel spiders are bad because they are aggresive as shit and very fast. I've killed a few of them over the last few summers. Apparently those fuckers hitched rides back to the states from Iraq and Saudi Arabia. They've adapted quite well to the Mojave. There are plenty of pictures on the net about how big they are in Iraq but this is about as big as I've seen them here.

[​IMG]

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

^What's the damage they do? I used to live in So. Zona so I definitely feel you. We had widows and recluses down there and the occasional scorpion.

6. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

You probably don't wanna know man....

[​IMG]

This was from UFC fighter Stephan Bonnar who got but by one

"I'm sleeping at the airport, and all of a sudden, I wake up to a burning sensation on my leg. It scared me. I went and brushed down on my leg and, sure enough, a spider about the size of my hand comes crawling out of my pant leg and takes off runnin'! I couldn't believe my eyes! This big camel spider goes under the door. I try to chase it. I lose it, and then, my God, my leg swells up, I get a fever, it's gettin' infected...but, hey, I'm gettin' the heck out of there. The next night, I'm on that 9:30 flight, I'm ready to board that flight when, lo and behold...THAT flight gets canceled! So I'm stuck there another day! So, I had the option of going in for an antibiotic IV or stay in the hospital a few days, but instead, I opted to go the oral route, three different kinds of antibiotics, and I got on that flight that next day and got the hell out of there! God bless America!"

[​IMG]