Jace Amaro

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by wewantsapp, Sep 2, 2017.

1. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

Cut. What a collection of worthless and heartless losers the Idzik 12 turned out to be.

2. Disheartening to think how we all thought that was the draft we'd finally replenish the offense.What a punch to the gut

3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Worst fucking draft ever. Hated the Amaro pick. All he did was run his mouth.

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I'm almost tempted to apologize to those assholes with the billboards.

Bellows1 likes this.
  5. NYJ79

NYJ79 Well-Known Member

Absolutely sickening/infuriating to google Idzik's draft picks and see how many times the term "currently a free agent" pops up. So between all the scrubs we cut lose, and the players traded away, Dozier Winters and Enunwa are all that's left from the Idzik drafts, no? Christ we'll be digging out from that for years.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  6. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

I think Terry Fucking Bradway was still involved/running the scouting department as well.

FJF likes this.
  7. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Correction...not all. I knew in my gut that Idzik was incompetent and would screw that draft after the way he mishandled the 2013 season. I knew it was too critical a draft, and wanted a new GM.

8. Yeah I know not all had faith in Idzik even at that point. I just meant that draft was considered strong offensively & of course we had so many picks & a pretty bare cupboard offensively. Unfortunately even probable logic fails the Jets on draft day

9. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Haha I was pro billboard because Idzik was that bad. Mac isn't lighting the world on fire, but he does have some hits at least.