It's okay to lose to opponent. Must not lose to fear.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mexican Buc, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

It's that simple guys. It's the nature of the beast. Every team wins (except the Lions) and every team loses. I want to get into the playoffs. I want that hope, just like the Giants had last year. I don't care if we can't be a group of French Girl Scouts right now, we might be able to next week, or the following. As long as next week is not written in stone, I want to be playing next week. And every we I can after that!

Yes, I DO WANT TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! I want the hope, I want the chance. As long as there's a breath in the franchise, I want them to fight. One should never give up until the end, and it's not over.

If I lose in the playoffs, I lose in the playoffs.
    But I will NOT lose to dispair, I will NOT lose to depression, I will NOT lose to lack of hope, I will NOT lose to bitterness, I will NOT lose to fear, I will NOT lose due to my own demons. If I am to lose it will be becuase the other team outplayed me on that field, NOT because I gave up in the locker room.

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I agree with all of this and follow the same sentiment when I'm playing a sport.... which means we shouldn't be Jet fans :lol: