IncarseratedBob: Welker being shopped.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by dcm1602, Jan 20, 2011.

1. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Indirectly Jets related but apparently BB could be shopping Welker this offseason. (yes this is based on Incariated Bob rumors)

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-jet-fan-twitter-source-pats-shop-welker.html

And Ochocinco has come out this week and said he wants to play for the Pats and thinks he would be a good fit there.

While the Ochocinco thing has been said and done before (we could only hope they sign him itll be like having another Randy Moss all over again), the Welker thing is interesting. I mean any new true #1 receiver they have will get shut down on Revis Island, and Welker is just as much of a game changer on that offense as Brady.

Seems alot of Pat fans think its definitely a possibility that he gets traded regardless of the source of the rumor(30 year old reciever who had a big injury little over a year ago)

So if the Pats do indeed get rid of Welker is there any (realistic) way we dont run away with the division ?

2. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

hahaha....guess who owns Ocho Cinco on the field......that's right, Revis Christ.

please, Bill....sign Ocho. I'm begging you.

3. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

Didn't we have this conversation already? It had to do with some receiver that got traded to the Vikings, I think. Randy something? Yeah, Randy Moss! That ruined the Pats...

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

This is the dumbest fucking shit I've read. didn't BB just bench Welker for talking? WTF does Chad do?

You know what? The Jets would love this because he would leak all sorts of stupid shit that goes on in the Pats' locker room.

As for Welker...his days in a uniform are numbered.

5. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

You cant compare Moss to Welker though.

Even when they had Moss, Welker was the clutch guy and the guy is a reception monster.

Moss just made big plays, Welker made many.

Plus who was the guy who always torched us

Welker has 490 yards in his last 5 games vs the Jets

Randy Moss last 5 games vs the Jets 144 yards.

I think that speaks for itself

6. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

The Pats wont win the division next year because the Patriots offense has been exposed and Tom Brady won't have the season he did this year.

Also im confident we can go into their building and beat em.

7. steves850

steves850 Active Member

This would be a blessing, the same week we secure our bid to the Super Bowl!

8. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Are you people serious when you discuss incarcerated bob's rumors? Seriously, this guy is a clown

9. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Incarcerated Bob

=

[​IMG]

Pittsburgh delenda est.

10. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

The guy has been right before (although I agree fully that he is a fool), but it is a very Belicheat like move even Pats "fans" seem to think so.

How many players have we seen the Pats hold onto under the Belicheck era ? There is no loyalty in that organization whatsoever, none.

11. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

He's been wrong 10x as often as he is right. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I'm not debating if the move makes sense or if it's likely or not, but Bob saying it is going to happen holds absolutely NO weight.

12. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Absolutely but it does make sense.

Either they pay the guy big money or get rid of him. And we know what they do ask Vrabel, law, Seymour, Moss,Maroney etc etc.

The Pats dont give a shit about keeping players, they use you then discard you (MUCH MORE than any team I can think of)

13. Coastal Steeler

Looks like the cheatriots may go by the way of the raiders if they start signing the bungles 85, may as well take 81 with him too. Love to see the cheatriots do a 15 year raiders like record

14. mystikol

mystikol New Member

Can't wait!

15. S.HOLMES.10

S.HOLMES.10 Member

Can we get welker??????????? Lololol

16. Coastal Steeler

I think the pats* are on the way down guys. Think the Jets will have this division for a few years

17. steves850

steves850 Active Member

I think the pats* have upteen picks in the next draft and a young(er) defense. I think they'll be contenders for the next 5 - 8 years, at least.

But we'll be very competitive the division will be hotly contested for a long time.

18. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Next 4-5 years tops.

Then Brady retires and they become the Bills of the division.

19. mystikol

mystikol New Member

Sanchez should blow up that record for road playoff victories.

20. ProfJets

ProfJets Well-Known Member

Eh, they have upteen draft picks every year. Hasn't helped yet. The Tannenbaum strategy works better: quality over quantity.

Frankly, I think the media is so in love with the Pats that they fall in the same trap they do in College Football recruiting rankings, i.e. they deem a player good because they play for the Patriots.