Im gonna say it......

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Uhm a Jets Fan, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Uhm a Jets Fan

Uhm a Jets Fan New Member

WE WILL WIN AFC EAST, if Pennington has another healthy full season and we dont get killed by injuries. The patriots are done... its all bout the Jets now

2. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

3. ASH_2162

ASH_2162 New Member

Patriots are done? Really? Based upon what? They lost a close game that they lead throughout and now they are done? Forever?

2 WR's and they are right back in the SB next year-Guaranteed.

Get a grip.

4. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

The Patriots demolished us two weeks ago.

5. ASH_2162

ASH_2162 New Member

I have no idea what games these guys watched, but that did not look to me like a team that was "done". We hear this every year, and every subsequent season, the Pats are right there in the AFC Championship game or SB.

I wish I could agree that they are on the decline, however I just do not see it. I see nothing close to it. Again, add 2 WR's who can actually catch the ball and the Pats are right back in the SB next year-guaranteed.

6. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

I'm a huge Jet fan going back to Namath, but when you hear comments like that you just shake your head. The have Brady, Belecheck and like 2 or 3 first round picks. Our schedule is challlanging to say the least and our defense and offense ranked pretty low in the standings. I hope we do make it to the top and only next year will tell. But making these prognostications based on the aftermath of a championship loss to the colts doesn't resonate with me at least.

7. Chad10

Chad10 Banned

no, they actually didnt, we were winning at one point 10-7, then the game was a 7 point game through-out untill that backwards pass/fumble garbage, and then the gamne was blown open, the final score was missleading, we will be back next year, same coaching staff, finally the team gets to gel as a whole again, no complete overload of different personal,and players.

8. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

Done? They just lost in the AFC Championship by 4 points.

9. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

Apparently you missed the fact that the Pats have two first round draft choices this year.

10. JETfrmWOMBtoTOMB

JETfrmWOMBtoTOMB New Member

This is true. The writing has been on the wall. With the Patriots you just gotta' take them out of their own stadium and make them go on the road early on. Don't forget, for all of you who are using them losing to the Colts by four, that SD had them beat if not for that bonehead play and they did indeed turn that game around on us on that call.

11. Chad10

Chad10 Banned

okay, this season we found out one thing from the pats, not that their done, and their luck and dynasty has came to an end, but that they are beatable, and we proved that ourselves. in the past few years they were almost unbeatable but now they are beatable and our coaching staff knows how to do it, and with a bit more talent, we will beat them consistently.

12. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

13. Brooks Brady

Brooks Brady New Member

Did you watch the game?

Anyway, the Pats are not "done" despite the fact that the Jets are catching up. They are in just as good of a situation as are the Jets this offseason. They have over $16 million in cap room and two first round picks. The Jets and Pats will have a rivalry for years to come...

14. Uhm a Jets Fan

Uhm a Jets Fan New Member

NO YOU GUYS ARE MIS UNDERSTANDING IT.......IM NOT saying that their franchise is done they are still great and I am not saying this because they lost to the colts. Im sayin this , because they are done owning our asses it is our turn next year when we go further then the Pats. Bradys good but hes too good and it pisses me off, hes a little bitch.

15. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

No they didnt , 23-16 till the pick came. We did not get demolished ,beat yes, but not demolished.

16. Vegi5894

Vegi5894 New Member

yeah till the pick came, then it was returned to the end zone, then the game proceeded to become a blowout.

It WAS a close game, that became an absolute slaughter

17. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

As long as the chicken stays in town...after that, we own the place.

18. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

We need to improve in all areas. I don't see why this goal isn't reachable next season though.

19. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

The Pats are far from done. If anything this simply teaches Bellychicken that he needs to spend more money, and they will be an even greater threat in the future because of it.....