I won't be here for the game, so let me talk now.

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by macbk, Nov 19, 2006.

1. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I hate to say it, but I'm not going to be here for the game.

I am going to play football with my friends against these kids from our school that want to play us. They think they can beat us, so we'll see who shows up today. It's kind of like the Bears/Jets game today.

Everyone has the Bears winning, but that's not the case. The Jets could win this game. Overall, I just think the Jets need to keep Grossman throwing picks like he has been the past few weeks. We need to just pound their defense. Whether it's by running the ball, which could work, or throwing to the sidelines (I rather not throw into the middle towards guys like Urlacher). The Jets have a legitimate chance at winning this game.

So with that said, have a great time in the game threads boysssss (and girls).

.... All I can say now is give them hell, and.....

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

2. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Have fun Future , sounds like a laugh. Which position?

3. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

It's not like we truly play with a line or anything. Just your normal pick-up game.

But anyway, I'm a WR on Offense, and on Defense I am like a Safety. I usually wind up playing a Zone defense, which I like, but whatever. I'm getting ready to leave, and I just made sure that the game will be Tivo'd. So it's all good. Hopefully I win, and the Jets do too.

4. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Did you win? 'Cause the Jets sure as hell didn't.

5. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

1st of all, we were supposed to play at 1:00, and they didn't show up until 1:40.

However, we completely kicked their ass. We played until 11, and we won 11-3. They flat out SUCKED. I didn't do well the 1st few drives, but then I broke out. The whole game, I had 2 Interceptions (which were right to me :lol:), about 2 catches (one of which I had no idea it was coming to me :lol:) and when I plained D Line I forced a fumble and had 2 sacks.

6. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

damn, how old are you??? (good game, 2 sacks, the jets could use you..)

7. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I'm 15. We played with 15 and 14 year olds.

8. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

oh, i was doing something similar on Friday, 7on7 Center,Gaurd,QB,HB,WR,WR,FBorTE. I play QB and we played amongst ourselves, im 13, we just played for fun, my team won 70-28 we play 20 minute quarters, and we are all big so its hard to score.