I forgot how dumb this game is

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by MParty7441, Sep 23, 2009.

1. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

So I'm playing Franchise mode and I set it for a custom skill level. It's basically 17 or 18 (all madden is 15 across). I have 5 drops in 2 series....wtf. It's so dumb...and they only drop them on huge plays. I've never seen anything so crazy before in my life. Every play my WR or TE drops it and theyre just wide open

2. steves850

steves850 Active Member

I say cut them..

3. MParty7441

the dude has 98 catch and just drops it everytime.

4. MParty7441

Wow, I just lost the worst way ever. I'm down 3 with under a minute left, make a nice pass and my guy is running and gets hit at the 3 yr line and fumbles and they recover, of course. I look at the replay and it's pretty obvious his knee was down. They actually go to review! But they say play stands! then on the first play of them trying to run the clock out i'm jamming on strip and their RB actually fumbles and it bounces right back into his hands....WTF MADDEN

5. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

What happened? I thought you were good.

It sounds like you're not very good at all. In fact, it sounds like you're the opposite of good. It sounds like you're pretty goddamn terrible.

6. MParty7441

lol.

7. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXze0cQwD-8[/YOUTUBE]

8. MParty7441

haha yeah i've seen that

9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

most people forget how dumb it is, that's why they buy it every year.

10. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

You can adjust the sliders ever further. I've got pass defence on 15 but lowered the pass rush level to the equivalent of 13. I'm sure you could make catching easier but keep the rest higher.

11. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Sliders don't help those of us who play online.

12. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

They don't help alot of things, but this thread was about Marty "worst day at the airport" Party, and he's playing Franchez mode.

13. Drew

Drew Active Member

Ugh I need a place to vent cause this game just pissed me off.

I'm trying new teams, a pass heavy offense cause that's all I really do. I pick the Texans with the Colts playbook. I'm playing against someone with a good record who's using the Ravens. I receive..

Opening kickoff, Jones fumbles. Ravens recover. Ray Rice runs it about 3 times to get it to the goal line, touchdown Baltimore. I get the ball back..

First play, Schaub is barely touched ball goes up in the air like he was rocked, pick 6 Ray Lewis. 14-0.

I get the ball back, moving down field slowly but surely, Owen Daniels wide open, Schaub throws it NO WHERE NEAR HIM, picked by Reed. I turn the fucking XBOX off in anger. I never had one quit going into tonight with over 70 games played, I quit the last 2. I'm fucking steamed.

14. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Leon Washington fumbled 5 times, Jim Leonard once. 4 fumbles returned for TD's against a guy who couldn't muster 100 yards of total offense or a single first down.

I lost 31-14

15. Tight

Tight Active Member

If you want lito to play longer then 30 seconds do not tackle with him he will get injured every single time.. and dont u dare try to hit stick he will roll on the field in pain as if he ran into a bull. this defense is ridiculous though...

why is drew coleman an 82 speed when its known hes the fastest jet on the roster..

16. Drew

Drew Active Member

This game made Adrian Peterson WAY too fucking good. It's a joke. I refuse to play the Vikings.

17. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Any running back over 90 is close to impossible to stop for an entire game.

18. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I played against a guy last night that ran toss right, toss left all game with Peterson, returned 2 kickoffs for TD's and recovered 2 or 3 fumbles against me. Most annoying game ever. Guy beat me by 3.

19. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I have found it is just easier to not worry about winning and losing anymore. I keep running into cheese and keep playing anyway. Played a dude who used the Cowboys, pass left flat barber, pass right flat barber, pass over the middle to witten, and....repeat. I kept running cover two in a 3-4 set and still his rb was wide open every time. The fucking AI in this game seems to get suckered real easy by play fakes. No matter what D I try he just kept going. When he tried to play some conventional offense I stopped him. Lost by 6.

20. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I also tried Dollar and 46 with LB contain and the DE running the flats but it was still not working.