I believe that chemtrails are real.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by abyzmul, May 10, 2013.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Does that make a crazy?

2. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

It would sure explain a lot.

3. abyzmul

Chemtrails or crazy?

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I have a friend who constantly posts shit about chemtrails on my facebook feed, I've read so much about it that I'm starting to believe as well. I don't fuckin' know anymore.

5. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I now see you differently...thx
    btw, ^^ So do I. But he's a conspiracy theorist and schizphrenia runs in his fam...so
    uh..yeah.

ChemT are just so much bullshit. Do you know how big of an organized effort this would take...and all in secrecy? lol
    Same as the illuminati bullshit, loose change, ChemT now everything is a fukin conspiracy.
    CT shootings, Boston Marathon... this is what happens when people spend too much time online and not enough time in the fuckin real world...

Ugh..pisses me off...not you abyz, just all the shit I see,read, hear online..

6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

^Yeah, I hear u, there's so much stupid shit on the net these days.

7. abyzmul

What do the shootings and bombings have to do with chemtrails? What the hell? Aren't you the one constantly bringing up ancient aliens?

I live in a heavily populated area and I see this stuff in the air every day.

When you have an hour and a half to completely waste, watch this.

[youtube]3DmEfJO0-cTis[/youtube]

It's not the absolute synopsis of the chemtrail argument, but there is some interesting scientific info there.

Instead of laughing off the idea, maybe pretend that your friends aren't watching you while considering the idea.

8. Royal Tee

Seriously Byz? Did you not read my post where I clearly laid out that there are people who believe all those conspiracies? Shootings are fake, 9-11, bombings and Chem trails etc.?

Yes, I bring up ancient aliens because of the physical evidence that has been found all over our planet that is being logically theorized. (I don't believe all of it btw) :wink:

Everyone can believe what they want, my point is that chem trails are still a "Conspiracy Theory" which IMO is just BS.

Do you know there is a theorist who has a following for an actual zombie apocalypse? She said barrels of this chemical are already being dumped and distributed...

The shit out there is just out of hand.
    I will watch your vid after the Rangers game, I've seen many of them already..

EDIT:
    "This video is unavailable"

9. abyzmul

There's more relevant physical evidence about chemtrails than you will ever find about aliens creating humanity.

YouTube "Why I'd the world are they spraying".

I linked a mobile YouTube vid, but it is still there. Unless it was removed.

10. Royal Tee

"aliens creating humanity"?

Is that what you think AA is? ... no, it is one theory but about 1/1000th of what the show is about...like I said, I don't believe it all as some of the theories are ridiculous but as I said, evidence is sitting right there...

Going to watch the video now

11. Royal Tee

I remember this one...
    actually one of the 1st ones I seen...I never made it all the way through...

I'll try this time. I like comedies :grin:

12. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

We live in a world where simply put,the rich send the poor to die for what really boils down to reasons of business. we live in a world where people are abducted,bought and sold by very wealthy powerful people,used and then disposed of. Those are just 2 examples. no matter what you believe,i wouldn't be so quick to discount all of the matter in your post,because reading between the lines you can see that there is a very thick dividing line between the elite and "the rest of us". As far as the net,i would believe more from a people to people avenue (for the time being),then i would from whats watered down to a need to know basis and fed to me corporately. IE the media shows you cops bringingmilk to a door in Boston during the search,eyewitness accounts show families being forced out of their homes at gunpoint. I don't think everything is a conspiracy,but i'm also not of the mind that the most powerful peole in this world have mine or people like me in their concerns

13. abyzmul

I didn't say there wasn't evidence. But we have bigger glaring issues starting us in the face. And we prefer to pay attention to the white noise designed to distract us from it.

Also... do a little research about the Disclosure Project. Something that the Rockefellers and Rothschilds think are important, lol

14. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I believe Ancient Aliens have disguised their chemtrail test as Contrials and are using military flights from various countries to shift the blame to Earth's various governments.

15. abyzmul

Funny thing... chemtrails ain't just for military aircraft anymore...

16. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

If there was a conspiracy behind this, damned if it ain't the most inefficient method for mass distribution of a chemical.

17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If there was a conspiracy going on it would be all about putting it in the water. Something innocuous with a good cover purpose behind it that instead mutated us all into something else.

What are the odds on that?

18. abyzmul

Water is only one form of consumption. And people can drink bottled water.

They can't choose the air they breathe.

Not that I think the reason for the spraying is to poison people. That Illuminati-break-the-people-and-rule-the-survivors thing is annoying and small thinking.

There can be far more logical reasons to fill target areas with aluminum dust.

#18 abyzmul, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 11, 2013
  19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

20. abyzmul