How the F do I see my presnap options???!!!!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jtuds, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Fuck this game man....when I go to hot route a WR or audible my coverage on D, nothign shows up to tell me how to select the different patters or coverages!!!

I turned onthe presnap interface and still nothing, I have no god damn pre snap interface...I am seriously considering returning the game...fuck man this is ridic....

Also, when on D u cant move the camera angle side to side to view the WRs and CBs, but on O u can easily move it to the side to view receivers...so retarded...

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

on 360 you just hold down the right trigger. left stick up to see the routes

3. ViLMaNiaC51

ViLMaNiaC51 New Member

I had the same problem, one day it just showed up and its been there ever since so just play around.

4. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

why don't you go outside?

call up some buddies and play some reall football...i like madden and ncaa football too, but it's just a game and you are acting like a child over something so pointless.

5. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

Take a seat, pal. Stop trolling.

6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

what is trolling?

7. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

Same thing on NCAA....you cant even change the camera at all. So you cant see the WR's on D...it's amazingly stupid.

8. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

The camera angles should have been changed this year...but I have found NCAA alot more fun/realistic with altered sliders on All American difficulty

If you drop both your Interception AI and the computers to around 10 or 15, you see less interceptions in games. Don't think just because you have it turned down so low that you won't get any...I end up getting 1 or 2 a game. Also if you raise the comp's defensive awareness AI to around 80, you have to make faster reads with your QB making the very hard passing game much harder. The scores are much more realistic and so are the stats.

9. DOOM

DOOM Active Member

Do you mess with the sliders on Madden 08? I think I will try your Ncaa formula to see what happens. I get tired of the unrealistic outcomes with the set A.I. on ALL-Pro. I am not good enough at Madden to do it at the highest level yet.

10. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I haven't had time to go out and get Madden for the 360...I hear it's an awesome game, but the incredible amount of turnovers make it kind of cheap. I'll probably get it sometime at the end of the week though...and I'll more than likely end up messing with the sliders.

With NCAA 08 though, as long as you up the computers defensive awareness, drop your and the comp's interception to a really low number, and drop your run blocking down to about 40 instead of 50, the games turn out really realistic...at least for me.

11. DOOM

DOOM Active Member

Thank ya very much. I need to have a more realistic challenge that is not overun by turnover after turnover. I appreciate the info.

12. ViLMaNiaC51

ViLMaNiaC51 New Member

All-Madden is what I've been playing, but this year its soooooooooooo hard. They make you fumble every 4 seconds and pick apart your defense, I need to learn how to consistently beat those All-Madden fools.

13. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

yeah but thats not what I want.....if u have played NCAA 08 u will know that I mena.....while deciding the route u want to use, a diagram shows up on the screen telling u which joystick movement will giv eu which patter.....there are 8 options and it seems as though EA expects u to jsut remember whats what instead of diagramming on screen what patterns you can choose from

14. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

what the fuck does that comment have to do with anything? this shit should be better than it is, and its fuckign bullshit that this easy, basic shit is not taken care of.

and listen to MIstermoss, it was disappointing not to see BANNED below your name

15. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Read the directions...also, memory usually comes with a fully functioning brain

16. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Why would I get banned man? I don't use profanity, I'm not harassing anyone, and I am only stating my opinion on this matter. It's something very little that you're getting upset about. You're alive and well, live your life and be happy man...it's a video game.

17. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

It's borderline trolling.

18. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Oh I see ... those just show up for me, but I didn't change any presnap interference settings. I wonder if this is a PS3 thing? They actually aren't that hard to remember, the direction you hit will be similar to the pattern. The d-pad patterns are "straight line" patters where as the joystick patters get a bit more complex. They're still the same direction you hit though.

19. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

MrEletric will be gone soon enough. Whats the point in creating conflict like that when you have nothing to input. He said the exact same thing in one if the other video game threads if i remember correctly

20. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

SO on XBOX 360 that's not a problem...liek you can see the options fine?