How do you edit your rosters?(trying to see peoples variations on player ratings)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PRPitbull, Jul 10, 2006.

1. PRPitbull

PRPitbull Active Member

I was wondering how each one edits their own Madden rosters? More specifically do you edit their ratings solely on this past season or do you factor in numerous seasons?

Case in point, Santana Moss and Larry Fitzgerald had breakout years. I rated both of them a 92. My friend asked me why isnt Santana Moss higher and i told him that Santana has only really had 1 breakthrough year(i know of 2003, but this year was a breakthrough) and hes getting the 92 almost solely off of that. He tells me Santana was a top 5 receiver this year. Be that as it may, I cant seriously rank him ahead of Torry Holt, Hines Ward, Randy Moss, etc. Those guys i just named have been performing at a higher level for longer. Granted Moss and Fitzgerald had better years, but they've only had one great year. Same could be said for Kyle Vanden Bosch and Derrick Burgess at the DE position. Should they be rated highed than Jevon Kearse and Patrick Kearney?

IMO, i dont think players should be rated(by ourselves) solely off of this season alone. I think they should have there ratings increased, but i dont think they should be rated solely off of that one season.

Do you guys agree, disagree

2. Tight

Tight Active Member

Your Friend is likely some type of idiot. Moss always a top 5 reciever, NO. 92 is good, hes going to prove himself again if wants more love. Larry should be a 94 at least this is his second straight year and I dont see him slowing down.