Hey Rex...shut up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jaywayne12, Oct 3, 2011.

1. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

And another thing..and this will be very unpopular...Rex...shut the fuck up.

I dont want to hear in the press conference how you have Schottys back...and that this is the first team that has ever done this against you..or that against you.

I dont want to hear how we will get better...I dont want to hear about your past stats. Im tired of your mouth. Im tired how up you get other teams to beat us.

Im just tired of you not blasting your best players. Im tired of it all.

2. 624

624 Banned

What he says to the media =/= what he says behind closed doors

3. gizmo253

gizmo253 Member

Rex needs to eat some crow. I love the guy but he gets WAYYY to much credit when we win. He needs to do something to light a fire under this team. We GAVE UP in that game every single player did and its discusting. Atleast in Oakland we died fighting, trying to make plays, tonight was just a beating.

4. jaywayne12

He just praised the Ravens for 15 minutes.

Fuck that..tear your players apart in front of the media. This players coach thing has burried many a fine coach.

5. jaywayne12

and for the record...I love the guy too. But he may be, in the long run..his worst enemy if he doesnt take the loyalty shit and toss it out the window.

6. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Here it is:

[​IMG]

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

no, he needs to start talking more. I hope he runs his mouth all week with the Pats coming up.

8. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

This x100 //////

9. Rex's Sweater Vest

Rex's Sweater Vest Active Member

Rex gets too much credit? No way. He is the heart soul and brains of this team, if anyone is getting too much credit its Sanchez. Everyone boasts about the 4-2 record in the playoffs; he wouldn't even be playing in the playoffs if not for Rex. Rex is the most important asset this organization has.

10. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

The offense didn't give up, they were just inept, and the defense took the team on their back from a 20 point deficit until Sanchez broke their backs with his idiotic INT. Asking a unit to rally from a huge hole twice in the same game is pretty unreasonable.

11. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Rex should be feeling some heat. This team's been embarrassed two weeks in a row.

12. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I hate when people react this way. This is the type of attitude that constantly plague this fan base. Of all the years of being a Jets fan, I have never felt this good about a HC.

Calm down, take in the some facts. We are missing a very crucial player on our OL, our depth is shit. It showed tonight. Things will turn around.

13. Calikid

Calikid New Member

Is it me or did Rex not look himself on the sideline? He didn't seem to have his normal passion and emotion.

14. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

15. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

If all the Jets problems are on Shotty and Sanchez, then they are on Rex.

If he isn't happy with what he's getting out of any coach or player he needs to get involved and do something. He isn't the D coordinator, he's the head coach.

In that Belichik show what was perfectly clear was that if the O coordinator or Brady weren't doing things to his liking he let them know fast.

When the Pats couldn't get it done in 09 he put it on himself, and when the Jets don't get it done it's on the head coach.

That said, it's only the 4th week of the season. Lots can happen in a short time in the NFL. This stretch could be all forgotten by week 8 if the Jets win the next 3 or 4.

16. mute

mute Well-Known Member

hes been like that for a couple of games. Maybe something is effecting him personally off the field.

17. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

This.

What the hell is he supposed to say? I guess he could go all Jim Mora, but that would be disingenuous.

18. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Realy?!!!? I saw him blow a gasket before the XP try after the Johnson touchdown.

19. Cynic

Cynic New Member

I think he was just a bit dumbfounded. I think it was because the ineptness of the offense, I noticed he was smirking when the Ravens got absurd instant pressure on Sanchez, in like a "You've got to be fucking kidding me way."

20. jaywayne12

It is only the 4th week. Im just pissed off. You look at this team and its incredible how many games they have had like this under Rex. Just complete busts.

I dont blame that all on Rex. Tanny has to take a huge hit..HUGE for not having any depth on o line.

They both have to take A HUGE HIT on 3 years in and still not having a front 3 guy that can get ANY pressure on the qb. They need to take a huge hit on not having a game changing safety.

His loyalty to Scott is starting to wear pretty thin with me too. Scott is not a very good linebacker...he isnt even a good linebacker at this point in his career. He has not dominated a game in seasons..not weeks.

But then this team gets their shit together and goes on a road run in the playoffs two years in a row. They get the shit kicked out of them by the Pats then beat them in the playoffs...then they come out against the Steelers as if it was a preseason game.

The team is so psychologically up and down that you can never get a true read if they are on the rise or about to tank.

Forget the injury to Mangold but how can a team that dominated on the offensive line go so down hill starting last year? How?

Tanny and Rex have to take the hit of having a game plan the includes VLAD as a suitable backup. He could be the worst offensive lineman ever to wear green and white.

It was an embarrassing game..and in the NFL 21st century...that means only one thing...the Jets will beat the PATS because thats how screwed up and unpredictable the NFL is nowadays.

And the thing that blows me away the most is...how can a "genius" defensive mind be sold on Schotty as a creative offensive cord. Can Rex seriously sit there week in and week out and just lick his chops about having the chance to go against a Schotty game plan.

The talent has had its great moments on offense...not the OC.