Has anybody played Madden 09 for Wii?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Big Poppa Naich, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

I'm trying to decide if it is worth it or not to get Madden 09 for the Wii. I havn't had a Madden since 06, for the original xbox. I have a Wii now, and no 360 or ps3. So I know that Madden is built differently for the Wii, to use the wiimote and stuff. Is it worth getting?

Getting PS3 or 360 is not an option.

Thanks.

2. RSherryJr

RSherryJr New Member

I have it for Wii and I love it. The gameplay is fast and very good. It is a challenge to learn the new stick controls at first. But once you get used to it the game is a lot of fun.

3. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

I've heard its totally awsome especially in superstar mode.

4. Y4NK335

Y4NK335 Member

I have it for Wii and definitely enjoy it. Too bad you can't acquire Favre for the game though..

5. German Jets Fan

German Jets Fan 2007 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

I got it yesterday (german release is today). I made an Update, and Favre was a Jet.

I only played about 2 hours yesterday, but the game looks really good and is Fun to play, exept one huge thing: THIS GAME IS WAY TOO EASY. I never played Madden for the Wii before, so I still have some troubles with the controlls, but for my 2nd Game, i went to All-Madden and played the Pats: 42:3 win. WTF? I mean to beat the best Team in the Game on the highest difficulty isnĀ“t even Challenging. All-Madden on the Wii is like Pro on the other Platforms. I gotta try to adjust the sliders tonight and see if i can get something out of it, but i probably have to make my WRs drop balls like JMac, my QB overthrowing everything and my OL missing 3/4 of the Blocks to make it a challenge for me. Why does EA always fuck up the little things that comeletely kill the Fun?

Edit: btw, Naich, did you get my PM last week?

#5 German Jets Fan, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2008