Happy Mothers Day

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by CBG, May 12, 2019.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

To all the Moms that are here with us and to those watching from up above a very Happy Mothers Day !

Brook! and The Dark Knight like this.
  2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Happy Mother's Day indeed! The Moms are the ones that make the world go round. Quick Jets-related Mom story: I was watching a Sam Darnold post-game press conference one day and she said "I love Sam. I consider him like a son to me." Then I said "That's great Mom. What does it feel like to have a cool and successful son?" She laughed and said "Great". :D

Brook! and CBG like this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Brook! likes this.
  5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

My dog bought me some flowers and a box of chocolate. He's so thoughtful.

Brook! likes this.
  6. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

What did all the cats do for you?

7. jetophile

I've had some very chill cats back in the day, I love cats, and cats can be super cool; but I'm a dog person. I haven't had a cat in years, but here's a cat story for the ages . . .

One of my best friends, Mark, had a cat that he loved more than anything. Mark and I met when we were twelve. His cat's name was Mittens. It was a tabby cat with white paws and it was so overweight it was fatter than Leonard Williams. Anyway, one Summer night (I was also very close with his sister), I was walking down the hallway in his house to use the bathroom. I was sleeping over like kids do.

Earlier that night, we were playing the board game Trouble. Mark put a couple of the Trouble pieces on his headboard before he went to sleep to celebrate his victory. Well, Mittens decided to walk across the headboard and one the Trouble pieces fell into Mark's mouth when he was out cold. I heard this gagging noise, turned on the light, and figured out what was happening. Mark was choking to death.

"Mark! Mark! Wake up! Wake up!" I started banging his head against the headboard in a panic. He quasi-hurled and the Trouble piece flew out like a projectile missile. Attempted murder by cat, Heimlich Maneuver by headboard. Then he mumbles, "Where's Mittens?" and immediately fell back to sleep. In fact, I don't think he really woke up at all. So that's my Cat Story. All of my stories are true.

8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's your story and you're stickin' to it; but I can't help but picture a dozen or so lounging all over with about half on an old tattered leather chair covered with a Jets blanket and a few more chasing a Jets key chain or mini football around the room and a basket with three cats and a balled up Esiason jersey in the corner.

9. jetophile

Sorry to disappoint, but no cats currently. As I said, I had some chill cats back in the day, but I probably won't ever get another one unless it adopts me. Plus, my dog would probably destroy it if he had half the chance, so there's always that. He doesn't do cats.

10. jetophile

RIP BB and Lucille.

11. jetophile

Mother's Day, I'll give you Mother's Day.

Do I know my horror or what?