HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Oct 31, 2019.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

A/K/A jeto's favorite day of the year!

[​IMG]

Hahahahaha, look at that thing. I think it's supposed to be a zombie, but it looks like some drunk at The New Dump with agita. Well, he definitely looks like he can feel the chunks rising so I guess it will have to do. I'm trying to finish watching 'Blood on Satan's Claw' (1970): "A judge tries to stop a witch named Angel and her coven of children in 17th century England. Sexual situations." It's hilariously terrible, but I'm really tired and feel like I have bricks on my eyelids. I watched 'Curse of the Demon' (1957) earlier: "In England a U.S. psychologist seeks to return a doctor's ancient death curse scripted on paper." It's actually pretty good (I've seen it before) as far as these things go, but the demon at the end is a riot. It's a British film originally titled 'Night of the Demon'.

[​IMG]

Do I lie? The last scene is fun and creepy and I like the premise, but it's ruined somewhat by the cheesiness of the demon, damn it . . . or improved, depending on how one chooses to look at it, hahaha. It would've been much, much, better in a serious vein if the demon wasn't shown at all, but it's worth the ride. Heh.

Oh, and before I forget, the goddamn Jets RUINED my Halloween in 2010. They played the Packers on All Hallows Eve (day) and lost a Shitty McShit Fest 9-0 at The New Dump. Well, at that time it was still called The New Meadowlands Stadium (it wasn't officially named yet), but that didn't make it any less of a dump. I was furious about the game AND the dump. Yes, I left early and I'm STILL glad. More tomorrow, my pretties!

Brook! likes this.
  2. jetophile

What a buncha deadbeats around here! @Cman60, I'm in my glory right now. TCM is on a roll. Right now I'm watching 'House of Haunted Hill' starrng my man, Vincent Price.

HAHAHAHAHA. 2:21, wait for it! And then the stupid woman finds a head in a box on a table that looks like a caveman. I'm dying here. I wish I could find a clip of it. I love this movie.

In order on TCM today after this gem, 'From Beyond the Grave (1973) with Peter Cushing, 'Black Sabbath' (1963) with Boris Karloff, 'Chamber of Horrors (1966) with Patrick O'Neal, 'House of Wax' (1953) with Vincent Price', and at 8:00 p.m. . . drumroll . . . one my favorite movies of all time . . . the horror movie masterpiece . . . 'BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN'! HolyJesusGod, I ADORE that movie.

[​IMG]

JETS FOOTBALL: MORBIDLY FASCINATING

Brook! likes this.
  3. jetophile

[​IMG]

"I have come to stare down this board's Halloween suckage. Heh."

[​IMG]

"You're stupid."
    "For . . . Googeh!"

Well, she fckd up her lines, so the moral of the story is don't piss off Dracula.

4. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Well...... I hope the young bucks went out and partied down last night.... it the night that unleashes a chicks inner Ho-bag .
    maaaaaamn... some of the funest party nights of the year in my 20s and 30s... and maybe early 40s :D

I stayed home and drank a few IPAs and while cranking Iron Maiden - Flight 666 on the garage stereo while entertaining the few trick-or-treaters that came by. The moms were way more scared than the kids.......

seemed appropriate:

[​IMG]

Brook! likes this.
  5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Why is Halloween a hillbillies' favorite holiday?

Because they like to pump kin.

6. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

No "Oh maaaaan...." halloween night stories from the young guys on this forum..........? :(

7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hahaha.

8. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Nothin’