Greg Schiano suddenly resigns from Patriots

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Sam Hammer, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26382138/schiano-abruptly-resigns-patriots-staff

Another BURN for the Patriots. Now they will have to hunt for a new defensive coordinator from the scrap heap.

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Resigns as DC of NEP

3. Capt. Ace Nick

Flores should be begging to have it back at this point.

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

"This is not the result of any one event of cheating, but rather a realization that I need to spend more time on my faith by spilling my guts in the confessional and also be absolved for lying to my family by saying 10 Hail Marys," Schiano said. "I don't want to look back years from now and wish I had not gotten out of the game and beg the Lord for forgiveness for my deception. Therefore, I am taking time away from systematic cheating to recalibrate my priorities."

KurtTheJetsFan and Sam Hammer like this.
  5. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I'm taking Satan and giving the points. This looks like addition by subtraction.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  6. jetophile

Heh, all it really means is that Belifraud will have to pick up the slack on defensive cheating responsibilities. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even hire anyone especially since cameras are now as small as Russian spy devices.

7. Cheatsboro was a good place for Schiano. A reptile just like Hoodie. But like others have said this is addition by subtraction; he was a joke in Tampa.

8. jetophile

Wasn't Greg Schiano also at Penn State during that pig freak Sandusky's reign of child sexual abuse and terror? Now that I recall he definitely was and knew about it and didn't come forward. Where was his faith during THAT? I can't stand people like this. Phonies. He claimed he didn't know, but I don't buy for a minute what he was selling. Just because you didn't "witness" an act doesn't mean it wasn't a known entity. Coward. It makes sense now that he was classy Cheats material.

9. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

There were staff members who gave testimony that Schiano told them he walked in on Sandusky abusing a boy in the shower. Him and the others should have been charged for not intervening. How do you just turn around and walk out on that situation, and if he tells you Jerry's having sex with a child in the shower. How don't you rush in and stop it.....
    Just as guilty IMO.