Going to game solo

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Rockefella, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I'm going to the game tomorrow but I don't have a ticket. I'll be with about a dozen people but they're all season ticket holders so I can't split a set of tickets with em. Mainly I'm going for the tailgate but I don't wanna sit by myself in the stadium so I'm not sure of my options.

I'll be driving in with a friend so I need to stay there until the game's over, I can't just leave since he's my ride there/back and it's not like I can just walk to the bar from the stadium.

I was thinking of scalping a cheap ticket in the lot to get in and hope one of the groups has an open seat by them that I can sneak down to. Or, is there anywhere outside of the ticket gates where you can watch the game while in the confines of the parking lot?

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

believe me,if your in the parking lot your gonna wanna go u will be so pumped for the game your gonna wanna see it in person.and as soon as everyone goes in the parking lot is a ghost town.

3. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

They have the screens outside the stadium that shows the game but it is delayed! Some people also hook up with TV's and a few stay behind. Be careful of scalping the tickets though as there were alot of scams last year with reprinted tickets (etickets) or getting the hard tickets and someone already deactivated them by using an eticket.

4. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I guess I'll buy an individual game ticket online tomorrow. I know Predator is selling tix on here so I'll either get from him or through Ticketmaster/Stubhub.

5. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

If you look around in the lots for the big groups of tailgaters, approach them and ask if anyone has one extra ticket. You might be surprised.

People end up with a stray ticket last minute for some late no-show within the group and will be thrilled to get their money back, or even most of it back.

I would try that. Spend 30 min trying.

6. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

That's a pretty good idea. Will definitely try that. If it rains I'll be golden.

7. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

You're one pathetic loser.

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Why not buy a ticket on stubhub or eBay? I'm not sure when the email option is closed but you should still have time.

9. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

taking a big chance this day and age trying to score a ticket in the parking lot.