Ghislaine Gives It Up?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Acad23, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Let's keep this clean of politics...

Ghislaine Maxwell Ends Fight to Protect Men Involved With Epstein; Names Could Be Revealed

In a court filing on Wednesday, Giuffre asked a federal judge to unseal the names of eight "John Does." These anonymous individuals weren't parties to the lawsuit and whose lawyers have kept their names secret out of concern of embarrassment or media attention.

Giuffre's filing argued it's time for that secrecy to end.

https://www.newsweek.com/ghislaine-maxwell-ends-fight-protect-men-involved-epstein-names-could-revealed-1669757?utm_source=PushnamiMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=automatic&UTM=1642287500678&subscriberId=61372ef77aeb51cecbfc3073

2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

This isn't going to wind up political. Epstein was an equal opportunity extortionist. His targets were anybody with power and wealth that he could entice.

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

why didnt you post this in your other Ghislaine Maxwell thread

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Because @Brook! locked it,

BrowningNagle likes this.
  5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Keep Trump and Biden out of this thread please

6. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Excuse my ignorance but I thought I'd read that one of the above was a regular visitor to the island?

stinkyB and barfolomew like this.
  7. Br4d

Not possible I think but on the bright side he's going to have a lot of company and they're going to be people of all political stripes.

barfolomew likes this.
  8. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

As long as I am not named , lets see a few squirm

stinkyB and barfolomew like this.
  9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

There are several articles that are misleading. She isn't naming names. Her attorneys have decided to no longer keep the names suppressed and under seal. I was going to mention this in the Primce Andrew thread. Over/under his name is in there? Of course it is.

Alan Dershowitz, too. I'll go and back-post some other things in there later.

barfolomew likes this.
  10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Hopefully this is perceived as political history and not politics...:confused:

Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer tried to get workers to declare they never saw Bill Clinton on private island ahead of 2016 election

Jeffrey Epstein's attorney contacted the couple who managed Jeffrey Epstein's private island in 2016 to request that they sign an affidavit saying that former-President Bill Clinton did not visit Little St. James, Epstein's private island.

According to the Daily Mail, lawyer Darren Indyke contacted the couple, Miles and Caty Alexander, asking them to state that Clinton had not been on seen on the island, and that Clinton had not been on the island while the couple was absent from the island.

“It was during the 2016 presidential campaign which was won by Trump. There was a worry that the link between Epstein and Clinton and in particular the island could be used against Hillary," a source told the Mail.

Official flight logs from the White House during the former president's first term show that Clinton visited the island at least 17 times from 1993 and 1995.

Additionally, Clinton appeared as a passenger on Epstein's flight logs at least 26 times in 2002 and 2003. Epstein's plane was known then as the "Lolita Express."

While Clinton denies ever being on the island, alleged Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre claims that she saw Clinton there.

The two appear to have been photographed together, with one picture showing Giuffre giving the president a shoulder rub.

Giuffre has also said that was Clinton on the island in the company of two "young girls."

https://thepostmillennial.com/jeffr...nton-on-private-island-ahead-of-2016-election

11. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

13. Br4d

14. Br4d

The Right is having a lot of fun at Clinton's expense right now but both of the prominent victims named here were farmed at Mar-a-Lago.

barfolomew likes this.
  15. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Both parties agree...

Hot young girls are awesome!

16. Br4d

The real question is how we're going to get around the free speech issues involved in making social media work for society instead of against it.

No idea how we're going to do that but we're going to be living in a burning hate-fueled inferno that toasts everybody equally if we don't figure it out.

17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Not getting the connection to what I wrote or the thread subject in general.

18. Br4d

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...bill-clinton-on-epsteins-island-idUSKBN28X20V

Too many questionable sources are making things up and then posting them to a wide audience as fact. A practice that a substantial number of people are not sophisticated enough to deal with.

You do this over and over again and pretty soon you have a factless society. A society in which knowledge is completely unsubstantiated by actual evidence.

This is the "make everybody into a boob" effect that we're working on our third decade of.

Prior to social media the phenomenon existed but it was limited because the individual's ability to broadcast to large segments of society was very limited and there were actual gatekeepers of facts in the major media markets.

The phenomenon is going to do civil society in if it is not checked somehow and as of this point we have no authorities that are acknowledged as capable of being realistic checks.

The first thing I thought when I read the article above is that somebody is going to claim that the Reuters News Service is somehow compromised.

Ralebird and barfolomew like this.
  19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Ok.. If anyone still believes Epstein's death was suicide, you might want to reconsider. If I were Ghishlane, I would hire a bodyguard, get my life insurance paperwork in order, and do my best to vanish.

barfolomew likes this.
  20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Are you saying Siggy Flicker is a questionable source? :oops:

I think the reason these fabricated stories get any traction at all is because mainstream media is no longer trustworthy.

What's more dangerous... some anonymous kook with a Twitter account claiming Bill Clinton is a pedophile or a major news outlet claiming he isn't?

When news organizations spend more time & effort fact checking Twitter posts about who visited Epstein Island than investigating who actually visited Epstein Island... that's a problem.

Don't even get me started on how the Russian collusion story was handled... :confused: