George Floyd

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mogriffjr, May 26, 2020.

1. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

People against propaganda.

CNN gave the debate questions to Hillary Clinton, of course they would be mad.

2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

First of all, talk about callous. And second, it isn't just 85 year olds.

3. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

No it's 90 percent over 80....but you can hide in your basement for a few more months have fun.

SOXXX2 likes this.
  4. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

New York

And a video like this will only cause more rioting........

1266552990820900864 is not a valid tweet id

[​IMG]

#244 SOXXX2, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
  5. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

I heard the average age of death from Covid-19 is higher than the actual average age of death for the general population.......

6. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Yes exactly...some of these people are hilarious .....it's over...No one buys this shit besides people in NY and California.

SOXXX2 likes this.
  7. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

I don't even think they are buying it anymore. They are out protesting/gathering.

It was a scamdemic, it was a lie, it was a hoax....

WHERE ARE ANDREW CUOMO AND BILL DEBLASIO?
    Shouldn't they be scolding these protestors if COVID-19 is as bad as they claimed? Oh wait, they know its a scamdemic to, but the narrative has fallen apart, so they can't politicize it anymore.

8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I think we're all on the same page here that what he means is that this whole Coronapalooza thing, which is not by any means marginalizing the magnitude of illness or death, is to be ready for some segments of the media to worry more about people spreading COVID-19 by not practicing social distancing than the lives they just destroyed by looting. You just know some idiot is going to say that assaulting innocent people is somehow secondary. I'll eat my hat if that doesn't happen at least once. I have a lot of hats to choose from.

By the by, have you heard the news? I had COVID-19! I got my antibody test last week! Positive all the way, baby! Woooo! I'm totally serious, I had it for sure. The antibody test just proved what I knew all along. I had the flu, which lasted almost 4 full weeks near Christmas, and then in January, I got the flu again.

I'm pretty sure that the second bout was an immune response after re-exposure. EVERBODY was sick this Winter, and let me tell ya, I was sick as fck, sicker than that poser phoney Chris Cuomo - and I didn't break quarantine, unlike said poser phoney. Anyway, the antibody test, you should try it! I think the amount of people who actually had COVID-19 will be shocked to know that they actually had COVID-19.

The reality is COVID-19 is the disease of the moment until the next time. I think right now the systemic disease of racism and the subsequent violence is far more of a threat to the good parts of our collective way of life than COVID-19 at the end of the day, tbh. And speaking of COVID-19 you can bet your life that China is thoroughly enjoying what's going on right now on top of it.

So yeah, I'm going to go donate blood next week, which is why I got tested to see if I was positive for the antibodies. Hopefully no-one will burn down the blood bank before I get there.

#248 jetophile, May 29, 2020
  9. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

I don't think it was a hoax but the stats have been in for a few months....the virus kills seniors with pre existing conditions ....if you are running around scared and you are under 80 you are retarded.

10. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

The lockdowns and strict ridiculous rules like not going to the beach, was the hoax. A virus happened, it just wasn't as bad as Andrew Cuomo and the rest of his Democratic buddies claimed it to be, because if it was, they all would be speaking out against the protesters right now, like they were against beach-goers just days ago.

CATCH 22

11. jetophile

The first paragraph is tongue in cheek, the second one is a combination of sarcasm and seriousness. You should hear my mix tape! <== I honestly don't know what that means. It just sounded good, haha.

12. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Honestly in about three weeks we're going to REALLY understand this coronavirus. As protests surge across the nation and everyone gathered on Memorial Day, we will truly know how worried everyone should be.

If hospitalizations and deaths surge (especially under the target at risk age) then we all need to be much more worried than we all are.

FJF likes this.
  13. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Yeah two weeks...just wait two weeks...gtfo...I hate to break it to you 75 percent of the country has been open for months.

14. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

two weeks, then two weeks for results, then another two weeks for them to report it, then two more weeks for CDC to update their site.

15. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

FOXNews reporter saying that they havent seen a single police officer in Minneapolis in two hours. Where is the leadership? where is the plan before the whole city is destroyed?

Gun shots and explosions go off live.....wow.

16. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I get that. Being open and having mass gatherings are two different things. Our new definition of 'opening' is picking up some food at the local restaurant wearing masks and gloves from the curb or in places like Texas having restaurants with 18 people in a place that normally seats 50.

These protests and mass gatherings and riots will show the true spread of the virus or will determine how much the heat really kills it.

17. jetophile

I like your style. No political correctness whatsoever.

Acad23 and MJK like this.
  18. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Ok I gotcha...although I've been hearing about spring breakers spreading the virus since march....never happened.

FJF likes this.
  19. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

The 84th and 88th precinct in Brooklyn was just overthrown apparently according to FOX.

Also confirming it:
    1266545935905173504 is not a valid tweet id

We are close to martial law. Cops are not going to be punching bags, they will abandon for their own sake.

#259 SOXXX2, May 29, 2020
  20. jetophile

I think the real litmus test is going to be how many millions of people are walking around with antibodies at this very moment and don't know it. It was absolutely no surprise to me whatsoever when I tested positive for the antibodies, and I had COVID-19 long before anyone started panicking about it. Just think about how many people were sick with the "flu" this Winter. I can guarantee you that a lot of those people did not have H1/N1, rather different strains, and people get coronaviruses all the time . . . just not this one . . . which is why it's novel. Don't worry, though, they'll be another novel Coronavirus somewhere down the line coming to a theatre near you.