George Floyd

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mogriffjr, May 26, 2020.

1. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

2. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Jeff said they would find something bigger because the Corona narrative was being exposed/dying. He looks right, right about now.

These same protestors were the same people saying people should stay home just a week ago, amazing how easily the media can dictate these people around.

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Yeah, perfect storm for this. Stick everybody in quarantine for 3 months and let them simmer... then let them out in the streets with this.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

He should set Lucy loose on those cops...shred their ankles!

5. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

So if you are a business in one of these cities, you might as well open up? I doubt the police are going to be enforcing those rules when you have riots going on.

6. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Exactly my thought.

Don't forget the unemployment factor...

I'm all for large peaceful protests...the police across the country have become a para-military force.

We're not in Mayberry any more... :confused:

[​IMG]

Satan, FJF and SOXXX2 like this.
  7. typeOnegative13NY

I don’t think the unemployment means to much to these crowds. I think any legit protesters went home after the first night. At this point it’s just anarchists and opportunists.

Pretty much summed up, if you had somewhere important to be tomorrow, you wouldn’t be out there tonight.

8. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

More than that, you have 3 months of anger, depression, anxiety, stress, isolation, etc built up and now its all coming out over one of the most atrocious police-related deaths ever.

Hence why its not just riots in Minneapolis, its all over the country.

9. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

That is true, in other cases the protesting has only been isolated to the city/area where it happened.

10. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Reginald Denny personally forgave, after the L.A. riots, in person, to their faces, the young black men who bashed his skull in and left him for dead. The point that I'm trying to make is that creating more Reginald Dennys and putting them in a position to come to terms with hatred they had no personal hand in, to forgive disenfranchised, angry young black men when almost murdering their random target solved nothing in the first place is not going to heal the country, let alone Minneapolis.

Please stop rioting.

I'm a realist, not an idealist. There is no healing in the ideal sense of the word. Destroying businesses and setting fires helps no-one. People rioted over the Lakers, for God's sake.

Ralebird and HomeoftheJets like this.
  11. typeOnegative13NY

Always strange that these things only seem to happen in election years then disappear. For the last 3 years I had heard so little about it. Wonder if these people are getting arrested , then being let go as long as they take that mail in ballot home already stamped “d”

12. typeOnegative13NY

At this point , the people in the streets don’t intend to heal anything. It just feels good to destroy things and yell at the system . They are being patted on the back by certain portions of the political spectrum in hopes for their vote.

13. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

We haven't had a significant mass shooting this year either.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  14. typeOnegative13NY

Nope, or terrorist attacks. Or proxy wars. The establishment must be fuming

15. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Surprised by this one
    1266523296872501253 is not a valid tweet id

16. Cman65

Cman65 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

This is a double whammy in that you have back to back murders both with racial overtones. This doesn't happen very often and it shows how much animosity is bubbling just below the surface. Unfortunately, the US as we know it today will cease to exist within a generation. There's really nothing "uniting" America anymore and to coin a phrase: " A house divided cannot stand". However, no one would care if any state decides to leave the union so a Civil War is a pipe dream as there's no reason why any state should remain let alone fight a war to force a state to stay..

It happened in Europe and Balkanization will also happen here. This is truly the beginning of the end of the "United" States.

17. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I also don't understand why the rioting was allowed to go unchecked and to just burn itself out. No pun intended, but that was an actual plan? Let people just burn and gut everuthing? Small business owners who were hanging on by a thread because of COVID-19 now have nothing left. Thanks for that.

So let me get this straight. You could get arrested for your kids having play dates with your neighbor's kids, but you can riot unchecked and you don't get arrested. Did I get that right? Oh, wait, they were wearing masks when they broke those windows, silly me.

18. typeOnegative13NY

Stand down orders. And I know this for a fact

19. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Now they're busting up the CNN Center in Atlanta...wow...covering it live in living color.

Couldn't happen to a nicer network... :confused:

20. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Thats Democratic leadership for you. Get locked up for going to the beach, nothing for burning a business down.

Its pretty much indisputable to now that all that lockdown, stay at home, dont go to the parks, dont go to the beach, dont social gather...............was nothing more than a political attack.

People can riot and burn restaurants down but can go to restaurants to eat?

People can't gather in groups of 10 but can gather in the 1000s to protest/riot?

People have to social distance......unless you are protesting/rioting?

#220 SOXXX2, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020