Fireman Ed's Helmet losing incident at Foxboro

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DaftGreen, Jan 20, 2011.

1. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/fireman-ed-almost-lost-helmet-at-foxboro-1.2619526

I'll be honest I'm totally sick of this damn assclown. He walks around all hard and shit and honestly he is just downright annoying. What an attention grabbing "Look at me" whore.

My original hatred for him came when he did those Pro-west side stadium commercials a few years back. In them he claimed he spoke for the fans. I personally was for a Queens stadium.

The one thing the Massholes did right was take his dumb helmet and throw it on the field.

#1 DaftGreen, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I try and give him the botd but man he is just fukin annoying.

Do the cheer and gtfo.

During the last game of the season instead of doing the chant when the camera was on him he was mouthing the words "i'm going to the game (indy) " over and over...
    I was like fuk... then @ the playoff rally before the indy game Tierny asks him a question and he just yells.."I'll be there, I'm going to the game"

Tierny actually laughed at him and said, "Yeah, I know you're going" as if to say stfu about it already...

Dude, some of us have been doing road trips for years but all of a sudden he's actually going to games and is trying really hard to get some pub out of it.

oh, anither thing, he was @ the Pitt game and when our offense was on the field they show him making noise w/the STEELERS fans...

Dude, how many years have you been going to games? He does this shit at the games too.. when the O is in the field STFU!!!!!!!

*END RANT*

3. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

The patsies fans did one good thing.

4. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Ed's sort of a polarizing figure here, I realize that. If he was just a guy at the games it'd be one thing, but don't blame him for being crammed down our throats all the time. I know if it were me it'd be hard to turn down the attention.

Personally, at the games I liked the chant better before the scoreboards had to get involved. I guess this year they felt they had to - no one would know where to look.

5. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Ah, those classy Pats fans.

6. SteelCurtain

SteelCurtain New Member

That man is annoying as they come

7. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Wow, you're a steelers fans and even you are annoyed. Imagine how we feel.

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

It's also BS that he is buying his tickets for these playoff games.

Where he's been seating has not been cheap and now he'll be row 2 behind the Jets in Pitt.

I know for a fact that he bought his EZ tix, that's why he's in the EZ and not where he was previously.

9. TheSHRIKE81

TheSHRIKE81 Member

Oh he's fine... I like him. I'm surprised he buys his own tickets. I really assumed he was taken care of.

10. jesterjetman

jesterjetman Active Member

you cant have your cake and eat it to. He pisses me off but I love the chant... i put up with his crap because hes the only guy who leads the chant the best...he is pretty dedicated, no denying that. not more thn any of us but idont think he feels more dedicated than any of us. we built the monster that is fireman ed

11. HOI

HOI Active Member

Sad part is the rest of the NFL thinks we worship this douche because of the way the media portrays him.

And i agree there is no way he is buying his tix.

12. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

fixed that for you

13. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

He is annoying and getting way to big for his own good...I met the guy once and he was a tad wired. Fans associate him to all Jets fans...loud, annoying, attention whore...and that just isn't the case. The Jets have a great fanbase...as do most teams..we just all get associated with FE. You wear the helmet to an opposing stadium what do you think is going to happen?

14. HOI

HOI Active Member

updated that for you. every time I happen to cross paths with him at the games he is beyond fucked. One time he even appeared to have a little drool on his chin...perhaps from the lack of teeth but Im guessing alcohol played a big part.

15. Royal Tee

You know he has an app for phones :rofl2:

16. jesterjetman

jesterjetman Active Member

Also- (again he pisses me off but...) if we make the superbowl, i hope hes there to lead the chant...it would be cool for all the jets fans in dallas to mark our territory. I know if he gets in dallas to lead the chant i would not be thinking o shit look at this asshole, but instead i would be like ur damn right Nfc fans this is our house whether the fuck you like it or not

17. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

I can't agree more with your first sentence.

18. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Now that I've gotten to talk with him a bit, I'm almost certain he's mentally challenged in some form. Maybe that's why the Jets have done so much for him, kind of like that dude Radio.

19. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

"I pay for my tickets"

Yea because you get paid tons of money to do your comercial. And I don't even believe he pays for his tickets. I can guarentee you the Jets give him the tickets free,

20. Royal Tee

Maybe smoke inhalation?
    Got bucked over the head by falling debris?

Hey, maybe the dude just has an IQ equivalent to a chewed piece of gum...