Firearms Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by bicketybam, Mar 8, 2021.

1. DefenseWinsChampionships

DefenseWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

True true I've only had it since June 2nd my older brother got it for me on my birthday, when I was younger I practiced a couple times + I used to have a decent shot in call of duty

2. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

@DefenseWinsChampionships I understand what you are saying, but you really should familiarize yourself with it and learn how to use it properly/responsibly and how to fire it accurately....and the only way you are going to learn how to do those thing is to get experience actually using it/firing it at a range.

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

What kind of sick fuck lets his little girl play with his handgun?

FJF likes this.
  4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Call of duty is completely the same. You’re good, you don’t need to waste ammo

REVISion likes this.
  5. DefenseWinsChampionships

Wtf are you talking about? It's locked in a safe and she's never even saw it before...

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Right, like anyone else would be wearing that shirt.

7. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Firearm is a tool that hopefully most of us will never have to use in our entire lives. But if you do have to use it, it will be arguably the most important tool you'll ever use. Your heart rate will go through the roof, you'll get tunnel vision and it will be all muscle memory at that point. If you think you'll be able to effectively use your gun in that situation without any practice, you're probably wrong.

#107 Petrozza, Jun 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  8. DefenseWinsChampionships

Well said, thank you.

However, I have been practicing cocking it back, pointing and pulling the trigger (with no bullets loaded) lol

But yeah I've only had it since June 2nd I plan on taking it out to a range on the weekend of July 4th in order to create my own fireworks.

You guys are pumping me up.

patleahy likes this.
  9. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

There's no cocking the SA trigger of a Glock. I was going to respond earlier but decided to just let it go. This firemam, never fired, sitting in your safe is absolutely useless. Go get a baseball bat instead.

You need to be proficient with your home defense firearm. I'm talking at least 100 rounds a week at the range. It needs to be an extension of yourself. You also should get a light for it as most times the intruder will come at night. If you don't know what you are doing there is just a good of a chance of hitting your daughter/wife as there is of hitting the intruder. Go to the range. Practice. [​IMG]

REVISion likes this.
  10. DefenseWinsChampionships

It's a SIG Sauer I'm confused though, what do you mean there is no cocking it back? I cock it back all the time.

PS: Well said but keep in mind I've only had it since the 2nd (12 days). Give me some time lol

11. bicketybam

Glock should sue Sig Sauer if that's a Sig.

REVISion likes this.
  12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Stop dry firing the gun first off. It’s not good for it
    Now , remember this. You don’t pull the trigger, you squeeze the trigger. Aim and squeeze. The gun firing should almost surprise you when it goes off. You punch at the trigger with your finger and you won’t even be on the paper.
    Be safe

patleahy likes this.
  13. bicketybam

There's no way that's a Sig. It's a Glock. Go get some training before you shoot the wrong person.

14. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

15. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

16. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

The thing is you can't ban guns. Those who want to commit a crime will find a way to get one no matter what. Cocaine/heroin/etc. have been illegal forever and yet those who want it will always find a way to buy it. It's the same thing with guns. Banning guns will only prevent law abiding citizens from obtaining them, while enriching gun traffickers, just like illegal drugs enrich cartels.

FJF likes this.
  17. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

It'd absolutely reduce the number of guns in circulation. There's no doubt about that. But yea, it won't get rid of all them.

It'd probably reduce the number of shootings like the one in Atlanta where the guy shot the cashier because she asked him to cover his nose with his mask.

18. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

19. DefenseWinsChampionships

Removing guns solves nothing. You know why? Because killers will find ways to kill, just to kill.

Just look at the Middle East. They are infamous for creating deadly bombs and explosives. They'll strap on bombs to innocent children and have them suicide mission busses and anything else they can attack and kill people in..

Like @Petrozza is saying. Make guns illegal and guess what? Good people like me, you and him won't have them anymore but yet the bloods crips and any other killer will easily find access to them.

There has been a war on drugs dating back to 1971 under the Nixon administration.

But yet look at how many addicted people we've got in America here in 2021.

As of 2021 an estimated 31.9 million people people aged 12 and up are addicted to illegal drugs (Marijuana, not included). With approximately 81,000 drug OD's resulting in death just last year 2020 alone.

Etc.

Look. When our Government proves they can PROTECT OUR BORDERS and keep the drug smugglers OUT?!?

Then and only then will I trust them to remove our guns from the one's who wish to protect our families and households with them.

Jesus Christ. Wanna talk about evilness? Here in Saint Petersburg, Florida? Innocent marijuana smokers are recently DYING because sick fks are putting and hiding Fentanyl inside of the weed. Are you kidding me?!? It's not the marijuana killing ppl. It's the evil crap evil ppl are putting in it.

Take the guns away from us citizens all they want. Still won't stop serial killers and sickos from getting them throughout our boarders (just like, drugs).

Every rapist and predator (with a steak knife) will now know that, that single mom with 2 kids @ home? Doesn't have a gun to protect him from intruding, breaking in, and commiting rape.

Oh yeah. The middle east. Bombs. Explosives. Evil fks everywhere.

#119 DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  20. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

That is definitely a Glock, not a Sig.