Feminists Overreaction to Trump Inaguration

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NYJetsO12, Jan 22, 2017.

1. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Some female columnist posting on Twitter Barron Trump a "mass shooter"

Ashley Judd screaming angry over "tax on Tampons but not Vi*gra" compares Trump to Hitler

Madonna wanting to "blow up the White House"

I usually never do a Political Thread but this is absolutely scary

Yes lets demonstrate and be democratic but are there no civil female protesters out there???

Women tend to be a bit moody but this behavior is Bi Polar...Kudos to the "normal" girls out there..if there are any

SMH

jmho

2. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

3. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Anti-Trump protesters are saying what needs to be said. Trump wasn't born here and is therefore an illegitmate president. Deport him back to Oompa-Loompa Land.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Amazing what happens with both sides show a nasty temper.. This is gonna be a very long 4 years between now and 2020. As of today, there is no way Trump can ever unite the country. Just too much hate between the opposing factions. Trump knows this. The GOP knows this. The Media knows this. One side will always blame the other. There is no longer any middle ground to agree on. Partisan politics has come to its inevitable conclusion.

Brook!, FJF and Section 336 like this.
  5. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

People should be protesting. Trump is a threat not only domestically but to world peace. He wants to destroy NATO and the EU. He has threatened China and almost daily is threatening a new country. He has stocked his cabinet with unqualified ethically challenged billionaires who want to destroy every institution of this country. He and Republicans want to destroy the department of education, anything to do with the arts, department of energy, medicare, social security, not only women's access to health care but they want women to pay more for health care than men and so much more. They want to take away our right to protest by imposing huge fines and long terms of imprisonment for peaceful protests. He has attacked African Americans, Latinos, Asians, Mexicans, women, gays and anyone that is not a white male. He has surrounded himself with alt right racists. He has attacked the right of a free press to do their job and he has attacked the truth by repeatedly lying without consequence. His chief of staff is a white nationalist. His attorney general has said that white attorneys that represent black people are race traitors. Gay rights, medical marijuana, prison reform, wall street regulations are all under attack. All so they can hide their thievery. They want to make this country even more of a welfare state for corporations as they pass even more tax cuts for billionaires and use the rest of the country to subsidize the rich. They want to remove all regulations so that corporations can poison us with no liability. They want to use foreign policy to impose dictators in other countries that will allow of corporations to rape and destroy. Like they always do they will greatly increase our annual national deficit then blame it on Democrats when Democrats attempt to clean up their mess.

Yes, they should be protesting. Yesterday's protest may have been the largest demonstration in history possibly even larger than the 10 million people that protested Bush's unprovoked attack on Iraq. We need more protests. Protests by everyone because Trump and the Republicans are not only a threat to our democracy, our way of life, the middle class, and the poor but a threat to the entire world.

Yesterday, was just a 1st step. We all need to expose Trump and his minions for the con man they are and limit the damage they do until the country can be taken back and we can once again become a country we can proud of. We should thank everyone of the millions of people that sacrificed their time yesterday to fight to make this country a better place for all of us.

#5 Noam, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

7. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Millions of women peacefully protested peacefully yesterday. This thread is retarded. Just lock it and move on.

You can't say not all Trump supporters are racist because of a small group yet say all feminists are terrorists because one fucking moron said she wanted to blow up the White House.

Christ these forums are becoming garbage quick.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Oh no, someone doesn't agree with Greenday, lock the thread

joe and abyzmul like this.
  9. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Agreed not all the protests were hateful ...the attention seekers grab the headlines

I am saying that picking on a 10 year old kid is wrong whether done by a man or a women

I am an independent voter so not entirely on the Trump bandwagon

Gut says Trump will be like most politicos and fulfill only some of his promises

His most outrageous statements were designed to get himself elected...hes a well known showman. Hence my feeling people/woman have an exaggerated response....of course I could be completely wrong and the country suffers

I support the USA

Give the Donald a chance

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  10. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

the real travesty is all those men who had to make their own sandwiches yesterday. these women can't protest on monday between 9-5?

Brook!, JDeacon, xxedge72x and 3 others like this.
  11. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

they had a big protest in Toronto

I saw one of the "leaders" being interviewed and she was asked how Trump being elected affects her.

She really had no idea, so she made something up about how trade agreements could impact women. Seems like a lot of the protestors were clueless, based on the stuff I saw.

NYJetsO12 and MoWilkBeast like this.
  12. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

13. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

14. FJF

15. Greenday4537

So what you are saying is Soros is a good guy for supporting human rights? I like him now.

So do I. But we have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. America won't end, but a lot of civil liberties will which is a travesty.

Noam likes this.
  16. FJF

17. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Rent-a-riot, very progressive

18. Greenday4537

So peaceful protests are now riots. Got it.

19. mute

mute Well-Known Member

And not 1 sign of Beyonce.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

20. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I don't think support objectifying women at all, but after all the signs I've seen from this weekend, can they really question it? They objectified themselves all weekend long.

Care to share exactly which civil liberties will now be violated with Trump as President?

NYJetsO12 and FJF like this.