Feel like sharing my Yr. 2 Jets in Madden '06

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by All Star, Dec 13, 2006.

1. All Star

All Star Active Member

:)

Went to the superbowl in year 1, cant remember if I won... lol

QB - Chad Pennington: Injured in year one for 2 games, right after he came back his replacement(Brooksie) went down for the year, 1 game later Penny is done for the year, managed to only play 7 games, shocking >__>. Quincy Carter ifnished the year at QB for me..... now Chad is healthy, and I got Rivers as my backup (pre-Breakout Rivers)

RB - C-Mart, Jacobs, Darren Sproles, Blaylock - Sproles is only for Special teams, Martin I'm waiting on his retirement, Blaylock is the scat back and Jacobs the GoalLine guy.

FB - Jeremi Johnson/Askew - Askew is getting alot of catches (4th leading reciever?) and Johnson is the bulldozer.

WR - Coles, J-Mac, Fred Gibson, among others - Coles had a average 1st year (1000ish yard, 80ish catches) but is averaging 100+ ypg in year two throught 7 games. J-Mac is a nice possession reciever, and Fred Gibson is a rookie free agent I picked up who is 6-4 with very good jump, nice deep threat, (Chad Throwing deep?)

TE - Me (created, hehe), Becht, Dreeson - Not much to say here, Becht for blocking, me to receiev the ball, and Dreeson the LSer.....

OL - Don't feel like posting.......

DEs - J-Abe, rookie 88 ovl converted LBer, both speedsters, moved Ellis inside, to go along with Robertson, very athletic D-Line.

LBs - Barton, Vilma, Derrick Johnson (gave up a 1st round pick), Very solid, may trade the rookie D-End and move Barton to End, too slow to be a LBer.

CBs - Dyson, Barrett, Miller, Strait. Miller was a beast, 7 INTs and a couple TDs............

Safeties - Moved Ty Law to FS year one at 99 ovl, traded for a first rounder, now have Coleman and Rhodes as my safeties. It seems like every game Kerry Rhodes forces a fumble and Coleman recovers it......

K/P - Not much to say, got Nuge and Ben Graham.

KR - Signed Jonathan Carter as I didn't want Miller returning KOs, had a solid 1st year, 2 TDs 26ish avg, struggling in year two but coming around, mostly bad blocking and poor decisions.

PR - Justin Miller - With as bad Madden is with PRs, I managed to squeeze out 9 yards a return with Miller, but he fumbles a lot >_<

Thoughts? Questions? Comments?

2. All Star

All Star Active Member

No one cares? :eek:hmy:

Anyway, I just finished my seaosn (one more game...)

I think I'm going to switch to a 3-4, move Derrick Johnson and Jonathan Vilma to ILBs, and Barton and Hobson to OLBs, and trade my rookie DE for DJ Williams to use him as an extra LBer in the 4-3.

Then Move Robertson and Ellis to DE, and Marcus Jackson will be my NT.