Fast Forward, Brook owns season tickets = how long before he says I should NOT have done this

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by CBG, Jun 9, 2019.

?

When will Brook bail out of Season Tix

1. After First Game

22.2%
  2. After Fourth Home Game

22.2%
  3. After Last Home Game

55.6%
  1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Ok I will start us off,,,,,First off I wish nothing bad on Brook or the Jets and hope that I am wrong but that said here is my guesstimate = I am not even going with over a year as I still expect Gase and Williams to implode if and when this goes bad and IMO if Douglas does not somehow address the O line this goes bad but I stray = Brook has buyers remorse between Halloween and Thanks Giving of 2019 , I am going with WEEK #11 vs The Raiders November 24th.

Brook! likes this.
  2. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Should be after the first home game.

Peebag, CBG, Brook! and 1 other person like this.
  3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

O/U .5 games?

CBG and Brook! like this.
  4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Lol. I moved my own thread to Jets Experience forum and I will move this there eventually but let the fun and games begin.

- I will not buy a PSL
    - This is just a 1 year trial for me.
    - I will call Jets right before season starts and ask for regular season games and no preseason. I will also ask for Green parking instead of Orange. I am hoping Jets are desperate enough to do this for me.
    - I will see how this season goes. There are 6 marque games I don't want to miss. Bills(Season Opener), Browns, Pats, Cowboys, Giants and Steelers. I will only skip the Raiders and Dolphins games and will probably gift them to one of my good friends aka @AJW
    - If I like the experience and I like how Jets are doing, I will renew my season tix but still not get any PSL's. The minute it stops being fun, I will bail.

Now, with all that said I will add a poll to see what my good friends think. :)

Jets69 and CBG like this.
  5. AJW

AJW Well-Known Member

That sounds like a more sound idea. Can you buy season tix without committing to PSL's? I hope they bend the rules for you a little. With the Johnson's I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6. GreenFan15J

GreenFan15J Well-Known Member

Brook will find my tailgate and determine the best part of season tickets is the tailgate!

jixxjr, Jets69, CBG and 2 others like this.
  7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

You are my idol sir.

Brook will be at your tailgate with our dear friend @donkey at Cowboys game.

Guess what my brother. Me and donkey are also meeting up in London on December 29(my birtday) to watch NFL Week 17 games together. I hope Jets are still in it by then.

CBG and donkey like this.
  8. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Fuckit.... go to the games and have fun. Hopefully the seats have a good view of the field

9. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

Gotta make sure I link up with Royal Tee as well. Although I think I'm sitting next to them. Mrs Donkey wants to come along to the tailgate, before going back to NYC (she has no interest in the game).

Btw Brook, I'm not getting your tags showing up, just saw this by fluke.