Extra ticket for Browns game 11/14

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by mrjet80, Oct 27, 2010.

1. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Cleveland watching the Jets maul the Browns. I'm taking my 11 yr old son to the Jets-Browns game. I bought the tix on ebay in April but I had to buy three. I'm in the last row, lower level in the corner of the EZ. There is covering in case of rain (important for my son anyway). Face value is $75 but whoever wants it can have it for $50. Keep in mind it's just one ticket. They seem like good seats (no one behind) the catch was the third ticket I guess. My son and I will be on the aisle so the ticket is the 3rd from the end. You can reply or send me a message if interested. I will be arriving in Cleveland Saturday probably late in the afternoon or so and I am staying at the Doubletree hotel across the street from the stadium, within walking distance in case you want to say hello....

:finssuck:

2. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

You can use the extra seat as a coat holder for you and your son. If not I would just throw it on Stubhub if nobody bites on here.

3. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I was going to do but I figured there might be a TGG member who might want it. If I put it on ebay or stubhub you're taking a chance..........as long as the Jets win all is good....:smile:

4. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

nevermind, its in cleveland...that doesnt work :(