Everyone Needs To Calm Down

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets FTW!!, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

Listen guys, I'm just as mad as the next guy but we almost beat a top team in the nfl. We came out sluggish in the second half and that is what killed us(the refs helped also). We are alot better than I(and I guarantee most of you) thought we were. The jets will beat Chicago next week and all will be well. This is why it's week 2. Get all the mistake out early and end strong. We are a competitive team boys and I am excited as the rest of you should be also. And btw, the saints lost to the fucking browns, and we all know the saints are a much better squad than the browns. Shit happens.

LWC611 and Br4d like this.
  2. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Lol threads are popping up with lightspeed right now,Almost means nothing but it defines the Jets legacy.We are the "Almost" of the sports world

Jets69 likes this.
  3. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

Haha I know, I thought I'd post something on the positive side instead of the OMG WE FUCKING SUCK CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT threads going around.

Br4d likes this.
  4. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Saints are dogshit on the road!

5. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

FUCK THAT SHIT,PANNNIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NY Jets68 and Jetaho like this.
  6. Dreadmadseen

Dreadmadseen Active Member

Good night friends...time to have more beer...it was a great game that we should have won...and in my eye we did win it.

7. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I mean this is what everyone expected from the Jets right? We aren't a great team. A better team beat us.

8. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

then I dont think you need more beer

9. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

Yeah but they pull u in with the early domination so u are fooled into thinking hey wait a minute, maybe we have a shot.....a shot to send a message to the NFL.

And then, bang. The jets turn into the jets.

10. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Atleast we get a "W" in the almost column.......................................................

11. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

1-1 jets are a joke

The Uniform Bomber likes this.
  12. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

Sluggish in the 2nd half? Rex lost the game in the FIRST half. Up 21-9, FIRST down on their 27, 2 minutes left. Any other coach would have run the clock down, kicked the FG, and led 24-9 at half and received the 2nd half kick. The game totally changed with that IDIOTIC call to throw on first down to the end zone to your THIRD string TE who is too damn stupid to even try for the ball. CLOCK MANAGEMENT YOU MORONS! Run it down and keep the ball out of Rogers hands. Paasing to sudfeld then makes about as much sense as the Herm Edwards/Dick Curl school of clock management. Fire that idiotic Ryan now!

jilozzo, Vida and Red Menace like this.
  13. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Let me guess...you're the guy who thought it would be a good idea to give a trophy to every kid on every team instead of the ones on the team that actually went out and worked the hardest and won the championship, right?

legler82 likes this.
  14. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

It's a long season but you can't give games away. On the road up 21-9 - with the ball in FG range with under 2 minutes to go. The game was there for the taking. This is one you look back on 4 weeks from now and say wow if they had won in GB they might have really gained some confidence for this tough schedule. Instead you will hear well the secondary is awful, they will lose to the bears, lions, pats, broncos, Chargers ....not only is it a bad loss it's a loss that exposed the biggest weakness this team has on horrible fashion.

Vida and 74 like this.
  15. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

But even with these known weaknesses we can win games with our strengths.

Br4d likes this.
  16. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

Nope just the guy who knows not to act like a drama queen...if anyone said the jets would win this game then you're stupid I'm sorry...we are meshing together it's a marathon not a sprint...also jay cutler just won so I totally expect the shitty jay cutler next week lol

17. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

This is pretty standard shit post loss. Everybody is pissed and the sky is falling. Moving on.

Br4d likes this.
  18. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Hey...at least they covered the spread! LOL LOL LOL!!!! :D

Ya'll can paste a bunch of frosting on whatever makes you sleep better at night but the fact remains that the Jets SHOULD have won that game. A total lack of class and composure is what squarely landed them in the shit and the "L" column.

That was a disgraceful display of 2nd half trash and every single member of that team should be ashamed of themselves starting with Wilkerson. That guy has been ejected twice now...there are players who were known for being far meaner and nastier in their careers that played for more than a decade who never got tossed. He needs to grow up before we give him another damn dime of an extension.

I don't care if that was game 2 or game 15...that was fucking disgusting. If Rex Ryan has the stones and wants to reel these assholes back in he benches Wilkerson for a game to make a god damn point. Colon better shut his yammering skull cave about "respect" too. The Jets haven't done shit to earn any respect at this point. I'm flat ass disgusted by what I saw....hell, if you are going to throw a game...at least do it with a touch of class rather than look like an undisciplined High School team out there.

19. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Another loser mentality "moral victory" style spin job

It's as meaningless as Dee Milliner's 40-time @ the combine.

This team beat itself today.

When you perform at or near your best and the other team beats you there's nothing to complain about.

The packer D is nothing to write home about.

This was a brutal SOJ loss featuring the same pathetic brand of sickening mental and physical mistakes that have plagued this franchise for 40+ years.

20. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

No, The better QB beat us.

Actually, we beat ourselves.